Home General Discussion

ejenne

zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
You have PM. Or if anyone talks to him, please let him know he has an important PM.

Thanks!

Comments

• sirfoster83sirfoster83 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 783
    Never got a response to the PMs I sent him last week. Maybe hes on vacation
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    I saw him sign onto xbox yesterday. If I see him on again I will tell him.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    You can run but you cant hide!!! ahhhh technology.....which brings me to another good point (bit off the topic so sorry for the derailment). If Jake can find Evan with his XBox how the heck can we not find Bin Ladin with all of our gadgets?
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    jsnake:
    I saw him sign onto xbox yesterday. If I see him on again I will tell him.
    Thanks! He has a package waiting in his PO box that needs to be picked up with some cigars. Just dont want em to sit too long in there.
    He isn't on alot but he is ok since I saw him on yesterday. I will get them message to him if I catch him online.
  • jeffjacksonjeffjackson Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 40
    Last I spoke to Jenne he was headed up to his families home for a bit. Hey maybe he was the one that won that (over $100 mil. lotto) and skipped town...forever! If so..."Evan call me"!
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    he popped in last week and said he was crazy busy with work. I've barricaded the house in preparation for a package he owes me, but it has been a couple weeks of waiting. My heart may not be able to take the anticipation much longer.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    TatuajeVI:
    he popped in last week and said he was crazy busy with work. I've barricaded the house in preparation for a package he owes me, but it has been a couple weeks of waiting. My heart may not be able to take the anticipation much longer.

Ditto.

• wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    I saw him log onto the forum yesterday, but he didn't say anything to anyone or post anywhere.
    Well I hope he checked him PM or his PO box!
    Fourtotheflush:
    TatuajeVI:

Ditto.

I saw the UPS man walk up to my house and I nearly went into cardiac arrest. It was like watching Jefferey Dahmer walk up to your house with a fork, a knife, and a bottle of steak sauce.

Fortunately, it was a grill cover I ordered from Amazon.com. Whew!
    TatuajeVI:
    Fourtotheflush:
    TatuajeVI:

Ditto.

I saw the UPS man walk up to my house and I nearly went into cardiac arrest. It was like watching Jefferey Dahmer walk up to your house with a fork, a knife, and a bottle of steak sauce.

If it was UPS for (that reason)...I bet you were praying J.D. would have jumped out of the box and did you in! lol
    jeffjackson:
    TatuajeVI:
    Fourtotheflush:
    TatuajeVI:

Ditto.

If it was UPS for (that reason)...I bet you were praying J.D. would have jumped out of the box and did you in! lol
    Unless it is something other than the reason I am thinking of...if so I am a big boy and you can tell me I am wrong.... : )
    ***bump***

just incase Evan drops in for a minute, this is on top.
    Haven't been home and haven't seen him on Xbox the few minutes I was home.
    Still nothing from Evan?
    Anyone know if he's ok?
    Hope all is well with him. If ccom or anyone has his number, let him know he has a box of double happiness cigars in his PO box waiting for him as a bomb. Just dont want the cigars to go bad, but hope all is well with him!

thanks fellas!
    Saw him on the forums again this morning. How come he doesn't communicate with us anymore? Maybe he's getting really serious with that lady friend he took a vacation with?
    Well I figure if we keep talking this thread bumped up to the top, he'll stop by eventually, right?
  • sirfoster83sirfoster83 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 783
    Evan check your po box again if you havent since 7/14!!! You have something waiting for you
  • Duder2Duder2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 926
    Yea...bump.

I hope he is well and I hope he picked up a box of DH I bombed him with. I send one to evan and the other to joe (betasynn), and joe got his.

They are waiting for you evan...