Home Ratings & Reviews

262 Paradigm Toro Cigar Review Video

kaelariakaelaria Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 572
image This 6×54 box pressed stick offers a spongy, uniform dark chocolate wrapper with tight seams, minimal veins, slight tooth and a large double cap with a mild sweet tobacco aroma. First light reveals a light airy smoke, mild-medium body with slightly sweet tobacco and a small pepper kick with a long finish. A few small holes in the wrapper are leaking, these may be altering the burn a bit. 1/2 way through the first third the flavors pick up to a medium-full body with a much richer thicker smoke, creamy leather, oily tobacco and a good pepper kick on the finish. The 2nd third transitions to a creamier fuller smoke, a dark espresso and hint of chocolate, while the finish holds pepper and spice but gets very short and clean. The last third changes to a softer creamier coffee still with a bit of cocoa and brings the black pepper and spice up while the finish grows very long again. http://cigarobsession.com/cigar-reviews/262-paradigm-toro-cigar-review/

Comments

• KCWKCW Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,253
    I had one of these over the weekend. I loved it! The Torpedo is excellent as well. I hope they fix those darn bands.
  • brotheradambrotheradam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 896
    I laughed when that happened with the band, because the same thing happened on mine.
  • KCWKCW Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,253
    brotheradam:
    I laughed when that happened with the band, because the same thing happened on mine.
    I really enjoy these cigars but, I haven't had one (band) yet that didn't do that (Robusto, Torpedo & Toro). They know about it. They'll get it right (at some point).
  • clintwaaronclintwaaron Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 11
    KCW:
    brotheradam:
    I really enjoy these cigars but, I haven't had one (band) yet that didn't do that (Robusto, Torpedo & Toro). They know about it. They'll get it right (at some point).
    Rest assured guys that we're working on this with the factory. I'm not sure why this problem still exists, but it should be remedied for the next shipment. Some boxes are better than others, as it can be tough at times to regulate a handmade product. We are just as concerned as you guys are. We appreciate your support and comments. smoketherevolution Clint
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    clintwaaron:
    KCW:
    brotheradam:
    Rest assured guys that we're working on this with the factory. I'm not sure why this problem still exists, but it should be remedied for the next shipment. Some boxes are better than others, as it can be tough at times to regulate a handmade product. We are just as concerned as you guys are. We appreciate your support and comments. smoketherevolution Clint
    Welcome new guy... you have the same avatar as Jsnake. Weird.

• sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    stephen_hannibal:
    clintwaaron:
    KCW:
    brotheradam:
    Welcome new guy... you have the same avatar as Jsnake. Weird.

Yea, Clint is one of the owners of 262.
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    These guys need to come down to Houston! We have some great B&M's that will probably host. Had 2 of these so far with a trade with Jsnake....and really like em! Need to get more robusto sizes as soon as the wallet allows.
  • doromathdoromath Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 576
    Not to derail but can anyone affiliated with 262 PM me any info you have on Atlanta area B&Ms where I could pick up a single? I've been consistenly asking everytime I go to one if they have any 262s, but so far no dice.

Would really love to give one of these a try and help a B&M see movement on them!
    doromath:
    Not to derail but can anyone affiliated with 262 PM me any info you have on Atlanta area B&Ms where I could pick up a single? I've been consistenly asking everytime I go to one if they have any 262s, but so far no dice.

Would really love to give one of these a try and help a B&M see movement on them!
    PM to you.
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    sightunseen:
    doromath:

PM to you.
    same here
    Krieg:
    sightunseen:
    doromath:

PM to you.
    same here
    PM to you as well.