Home General Discussion

Thank you CCOM!!!

ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
I wanna throw out a HUGE thanks to all of the CCOM staff for the Daily Deal today. Well not so much the deal as the fact that they are making donations from every purchase to the 2nd Ranger Battalion Assistance Foundation. It really warms my heart to see someone, especially a company, step up to help those who have served/are serving this country by fighting for it and putting their lives on the line.In today's world it's not common to see people/companies step up and do things like this.

So CCOM from the bottom of my heart Thank You......

Comments

• Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
    Thanks for your feedback. This is the second year we have worked with the foundation and we will be doing more with them. I had a close friend serve in this battalion who turned me on to this program. Great organization.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    That's awesome Alex! They definantly are a great organization. One of the Marines I depolyed to Iraq with used to be in 2nd Ranger Battalion and was quite active with them. Thanks again Alex. You guys are the hands down best cigar place ever!!!
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    That's awesome! This isn't the only involvement they have either. Jeff Johnson has a troop support project going on as well.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    dennisking:
    That's awesome! This isn't the only involvement they have either. Jeff Jackson has a troop support project going on as well.

Fixed that for ya.