Home General Discussion

Happy Independence Day!

lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
Anyone else, besides me, celebrating right now with a CAO America and a cocktail? Happy 4th, brothers. Enjoy it safely, please.

Comments

• HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    Had I had more money I would have purchased a CAO America for today alas mine will be when I get around to smoking my Comacho PE later today. Happy independence fellow brothers and sisters (if we have any here besides Kelly?) may all your ashes today be long and strong.
  • ug danug dan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 375
    Got the cocktail, but it's still 8 min till B-Day.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    I cant Wait!!! 15 minutes into the 4th and i'm 2/3's into a nica libre. Gonna smoke some ribs tomorrow, bbq some tri tip, boil some shrimp, drink some beer and some home made apple jack(pm me inf your interested, scrambler knows...:) do some fireworks....maybe a few homemade ones with some stuff i borrowed from work :) Ahhhh i love the fourth. Hope everyone has a phenomenal day, smokes lots of cigars, eats great food, and drinks to their health in the spirirt of thi great strong country!!! Independence, Capitalism and Freedom are TOO STRONG TO KILL...no matter what capital hill says!!
  • surfingzeekosurfingzeeko Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 628
    Jetmech_63:
    I cant Wait!!! 15 minutes into the 4th and i'm 2/3's into a nica libre. Gonna smoke some ribs tomorrow, bbq some tri tip, boil some shrimp, drink some beer and some home made apple jack(pm me inf your interested, scrambler knows...:) do some fireworks....maybe a few homemade ones with some stuff i borrowed from work :) Ahhhh i love the fourth. Hope everyone has a phenomenal day, smokes lots of cigars, eats great food, and drinks to their health in the spirirt of thi great strong country!!! Independence, Capitalism and Freedom are TOO STRONG TO KILL...no matter what capital hill says!!
    Uhhh....Road trip? lol
  • aron325aron325 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 158
    have a good 4th guys. i hope we can all kick back relax and enjoy the one thing in life worth enjoying, CIGARS!!!!!!!!!! lol. jk but have a great one and be safe.
    surfingzeeko:
    Jetmech_63:
    Uhhh....Road trip? lol

Hey Zeek, any time you wanna herf lemme know, youre not "too" far away:), or contact me (pm)and come up tomorrow!! It'll be a hell of a time!
  • bsjones7bsjones7 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 15
    Happy n safe 4 th everyone! God bless!!!
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    If safely is setting off a huge firework up a tube at 300mph then im your man! Happy 4th Marty and everyone else :)
  • rossdavey2rossdavey2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 979
    Everyone have a great day. And remember while we are smoking and drinking the men who stood up for what they believed and for those who are defending it to this day.

God bless
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    Happy 4th everyone. I hope you all have a fun day w a good cigar!
  • jreed10209jreed10209 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 18
    Hope everyone has a safe and happy day today.... Happy Birthday America !!!!!!!!
  • xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    WOO! It's raining all day here, but it's still a great day to be alive and enjoying the freedoms our troops have been protecting for over 200 years. Happy Fourth everyone!!
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,377
    Happy Fourth to everyone. Please keep our Troops in your prayers.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    Happy 4th of July everyone. Be sure to remember the men who fought to make our country free, and the men and women who fight today to keep if free!
  • brotheradambrotheradam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 896
    Jetmech_63:
    Damn, Vinny you got it hooked up my man, sorry I'm down in So Cal to miss it.
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    Happy 5th of July to all my American BOTL. Hope yu all have a GREAT day full of perfectly burning sticks.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Happy 4th brothers!!!!!! Please sometime today take a moment to remember those who have fallen in defense of our freedom and if you are so inclined light one up in their memory. I shall be later. I'll miss you forever my brothers. You may be gone, but you will NEVER be forgotten!
    laker1963:
    Happy 5th of July to all my American BOTL. Hope yu all have a GREAT day full of perfectly burning sticks.

Canadian.....Fail......