Home General Discussion

Enjoy the 4th

millennium115millennium115 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 839
i wanted to wish everyone a happy and healthy 4th. Eat, drink, sleep and SMOKE.....we all deserve it!!

Comments

• JSaintJSaint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,848
    Definitely! I will be up in Minnesota enjoying the drink of the gods and smokin plenty of cigars. Have a good one everyone.
  • GentlemanGentleman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 152
    Oh yeah I'm probably going to grill some steak, buy a few "cop caller" fireworks, and of course enjoy a CAO America
  • ThinBluLine06ThinBluLine06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 283
    JSaint:
    Definitely! I will be up in Minnesota enjoying the drink of the gods and smokin plenty of cigars. Have a good one everyone.
    Would this by chance be a 6 pack of "Minnesota's Brew"?
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    I have a bottle of Classic 12 and about 6-8 Stoagies lined up for the 4th, just need to decide when to have the PE
  • millennium115millennium115 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 839
    im looking forward to ribfest. its being held downtown naperville. im gonna fill the air up with my cao america and later a baccarat king. ohh boy......lots of ribs , fireworks and cigars,,,
  • JSaintJSaint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,848
    ThinBluLine06:
    JSaint:
    Would this by chance be a 6 pack of "Minnesota's Brew"?
    haha who knows what ill really be drinking. for all i know itll be like 6 shots of dead ***.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    Going local to a friends house. Cooking tritip...drinking beer by the gallon and setting off non-california approved fireworks. Got a 262, Opus and America on the smoking menu!
  • gripnripgripnrip Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 406
    Hayblet:
    I have a bottle of Classic 12 and about 6-8 Stoagies lined up for the 4th, just need to decide when to have the PE
    Going with the PE as well....I'm thinking about 10 PM. Prime fireworks and fire pit time!
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Happy 4th of July
  • aron325aron325 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 158
    was thinking about MOW Special Edition that i havent tried yet that i got about 2 months ago from the weekend blitz lol and some other good one, maybe the LFD Double Press. Not sure though. have a great 4th everyone and be safe. hope to hear from everyone about how your weekend went.