Home General Discussion

This Weather is Teasing Me

undulacundulac Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,129
Here I sit in my garage enjoying a Padilla Habano and Amstel Light because the temperature outside is a little too cool (upper 50's) and I refuse to put on a sweatshirt and jeans in July. This weather reminds me of a perfect fall night which is driving me crazy because I'm a football nut. Usually I get pumped for the season in August because I know kickoff is only a month away, but again, here I sit wondering why I can't go inside and watch the Thursday night game. Even if it were Tulsa vs UTEP or Marshall vs Ball St., I'd be all over it. Just give me football. I guess the nice thing is that this holiday weekend is supposed be in the upper 80's and zero chance of rain. That should take my mind off of the gridiron for a while.

Comments

• Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    upper 50...dam u lucky dog...it was 91 degrees here, and two days ago it was 107
  • ThinBluLine06ThinBluLine06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 283
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    upper 50...dam u lucky dog...it was 91 degrees here, and two days ago it was 107
    haha i agree, its in the mid 90's here, heat index in the 100's....I have to wait till damn near midnight for it to cool off into the 80's just to go out and smoke!
  • JSaintJSaint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,848
    Lol looks like people that hate the heat want the cold. I hate the cold and want heat! lol
  • DragonsGraceDragonsGrace Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9
    JSaint:
    Lol looks like people that hate the heat want the cold. I hate the cold and want heat! lol
    Haha have to agree I want the cold two days ago it got to be 117 outside my home.
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    You could always go inside and go watch the World Cup!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  • undulacundulac Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,129
    Krieg:
    Personally, watching the grass grow is a little more entertaining. (Edit for spelling typo)
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    undulac:
    Krieg:
    Personally, watching the grass grow is a little more intertaining.
    heathens
  • doromathdoromath Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 576
    Same here but in a completey different manner. Driving into work and a perfect thunderstorm is rolling on, with fairly heavy rain and beautiful temperature. Absolutely perfect cigar weather for me, but NOOOoooooo I've gotta work.