Home Non Cigar Related

Moving!!

cholmes8310cholmes8310 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,585
Well gentlemen, I've been living in MA for about 16 months now due to a job relocation. During this time, I received several calls from people I used to work with who wanted me to move back to MS and work for them, but none had the money it would take. Finally, last night, I got a written offer that is acceptable, and I will be moving back to MS by September 1st. I am stoked! I like Boston as a city, but I just really miss the south, and this will a great opportunity for me.

What really matters though, is that cigars will be cheaper! HAHA! MA taxes on tobacco are nuts!

Comments

• wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    Lmao. Where in MS will you be moving to? Maybe we could herf sometime.
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,585
    wwhwang:
    Lmao. Where in MS will you be moving to? Maybe we could herf sometime.
    Between MAdison and Flora on 22 (Kearney Park). I'm sure I'll be around. I want to try Hops and Havana in Madison.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    I've been to Hops and Havana just a few days ago. They're in the same area as the Wal-Mart in Madison. Lots of beer, they're friendly, and a few wine selections. Wish they had a bigger selection of cigars, but they're kinda new, so it's just a matter of time. They say that they're getting Tatuaje, but the Tatuaje reps are dragging their feet. I suggested Nub, Gurkha, Tatuaje, and Don Pepin Garcia to them.

I heard Habana closed down in Jackson, also, but Havana opened up right next to them.
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,585
    wwhwang:
    I've been to Hops and Havana just a few days ago. They're in the same area as the Wal-Mart in Madison. Lots of beer, they're friendly, and a few wine selections. Wish they had a bigger selection of cigars, but they're kinda new, so it's just a matter of time. They say that they're getting Tatuaje, but the Tatuaje reps are dragging their feet. I suggested Nub, Gurkha, Tatuaje, and Don Pepin Garcia to them.

I heard Habana closed down in Jackson, also, but Havana opened up right next to them.
    No, Habana just moved to the other end of the building is what I was told. Made a bigger lounge.