Home General Discussion

Nub Sweepstake

2»

Comments

• sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    I think Majordomo won a contest a while back. He's fairly active on the boards if I recall correctly.
  • gravitylabgravitylab Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 16
    im still waiting to be notified that my winnings are being shipped...
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    gravitylab:
    You won?
  • GoldyGoldy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,636
    sirfoster83:
    Goldy:
    I dont know about you guys but I am planning to win these. CCOM wouldn't crush ALL my hopes and dreams would they?
    Afriad they will but on the bright side when I win we can meet up and burn a few together

Deal, did you get my PM a little while back?
  • gravitylabgravitylab Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 16
    wwhwang:
    gravitylab:
    You won?
    No...I was just being optimistic...
    I guess no one that uses the forums won lol.
  • MrMokeMrMoke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 321
    wwhwang:

The current sweepstake has this in the rules "No purchase necessary. Winner will be notified by email within 48 hours of contest end on 11:59 pm EST on 07/31/10. "

Assuming this is standard (who reads rules, right?), the winner might not know yet! In fact, ccom might not know / have drawn a winner yet!

I a moderator reads this can the winner be posted at some time? Or can you at least tell us "no it can't" if so?

MrMoke:
    wwhwang:

The current sweepstake has this in the rules "No purchase necessary. Winner will be notified by email within 48 hours of contest end on 11:59 pm EST on 07/31/10. "

Assuming this is standard (who reads rules, right?), the winner might not know yet! In fact, ccom might not know / have drawn a winner yet!

I a moderator reads this can the winner be posted at some time? Or can you at least tell us "no it can't" if so?

Also ........................................................

I just checked my email !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They hav'nt notified me yet, lol!!!!

• zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    MrMoke:
    wwhwang:

7/31/10?? Dont they mean 6/30/10?

I have not been notified yet either!!!
    zeebra:
    MrMoke:
    wwhwang:

7/31/10?? Dont they mean 6/30/10?

I have not been notified yet either!!!

No, that's the current sweepstake for the 3 months of cotm, I am assuming that previous one had a similar rule that said weiner would be notified 48 hours after closing, therefore by the end of 7/2/2010, we wait with bated breath.

Also, Shawn, I know you havn't been notified yet, but don't worry, I'll let you know when I have won :) lol

• krebsiekrebsie BlogAdministrator, Editor, Everyone, FileAdministrator, ForumsAdministrator, GalleryAdministrator, MembershipAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, ReaderAdministrator, ReaderUser, Registered Users, SystemAdministrator, Trusted Users Posts: 64 admin
    I am looking into it, I do not think a winner has been chosen yet, but when one is I will post to let you guys know.
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    krebsie:
    I am looking into it, I do not think a winner has been chosen yet, but when one is I will post to let you guys know.
    If you guys pick me, I will just keep the Maduros and send the other two back to ccom.....just something you can discuss with everyone there...hahaha
  • sirfoster83sirfoster83 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 783
    zeebra:
    krebsie:
    If you guys pick me, I will just keep the Maduros and send the other two back to ccom.....just something you can discuss with everyone there...hahaha
    Or you can send me the Habanos and send back the Cameroons
    sirfoster83:
    zeebra:
    krebsie:
    Or you can send me the Habanos and send back the Cameroons
    I'll take the Cameroons lol
  • martymcg43martymcg43 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 396
    if a winner has not been chosen i'll volunteer to be the winner... i have no problem with that...
    Still no winner, I guess.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555

There is always a winner, just maybe not an active member of the forum.

• MrGreenMachineMrGreenMachine Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 89
    I won the Rocky's a few months ago. I can personally attest to the fact that they will select the winner about a month after the contest ends. As it was a month after when they notified me. So hang tight Brothers ( and sisters), you all still have a chance!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    MrGreenMachine:
    I won the Rocky's a few months ago. I can personally attest to the fact that they will select the winner about a month after the contest ends. As it was a month after when they notified me. So hang tight Brothers ( and sisters), you all still have a chance!
    Where in East TN are you? I grew up in Johnson City and visit semi-regularly.
  • MrGreenMachineMrGreenMachine Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 89
    Just south of knoxville. Seymour. We've got several decent b&m's and a sort of cigar bar again in the knox area. Sorry for the thread hijack!