Home General Discussion

KELLYS SATURDAY 6-26-10 DEAL!!!!

13»

Comments

• wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    How about a deal on the Diesel Shorties?
  • GadwinDuilGadwinDuil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 474
    wwhwang:
    You must have missed the deal that the beard gave us a little over a week ago.
    GadwinDuil:
    wwhwang:
    The beard gave a deal on this and where was I? lol
    wwhwang:
    GadwinDuil:
    wwhwang:
    http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/thread/155894.aspx
    GadwinDuil:
    wwhwang:
    GadwinDuil:
    wwhwang:
    http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/thread/155894.aspx
    Oooh lol. This sucks! I was moving on the 16th and 17th. Maybe the Beard will approve this offer on my next order? *Crosses fingers*
    You could always try shooting him an e-mail and see if he'll still honor it. I mean, worst that'll happen is he'll say no, right?
    GadwinDuil:
    You could always try shooting him an e-mail and see if he'll still honor it. I mean, worst that'll happen is he'll say no, right?
    Haha. Aight. Sending him an e-mail now. Thanks for bringing that thread to my attention.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    wwhwang:
    GadwinDuil:
    Haha. Aight. Sending him an e-mail now. Thanks for bringing that thread to my attention.
    The Beard will more than likely get you the hook up. Can't hurt to ask, right?
  • chrisd56chrisd56 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 77
    In honor of 4th of July weekend how about a CAO America deal!
  • GoldyGoldy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,636
    chrisd56:

Or Camacho Liberty?
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    or a collection pack of CAO's cuz there are a lot of people who have not tried them...like one Americano, Brazilia, Italia, L anniv. maduro, l anniv. cameroon, thatn would be a cool 5 pack
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    Goldy:
    chrisd56:

Or Camacho Liberty?
    Or both!
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,214
    The Camacho sounds good to me.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    TatuajeVI:
    wwhwang:
    GadwinDuil:
    The Beard will more than likely get you the hook up. Can't hurt to ask, right?

The Beard rarely fails to give a spectacular deal. He just did me a motherlode sampler and beat the price I had in mind.
  • Stryker808Stryker808 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 269
    GadwinDuil:
    I PMed her this morning and never got a reply >.> lol
    Same - Same......no email back or PM.....hmmmmmmm.......i wonder why these deals don't work out for her......maybe sold out?
  • timbtimb BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Owners, Registered Users, Trusted Users Posts: 216

Hi everyone!  I want to thank you all again for your continued support of Cigar.com and this forum.  Just a reminder that for some reason, we CCOM employees don't always get the PM's from the forum.  I always suggest emailing us direct.

Easiest way to contact a rep is emailing service @ cigar.com.  This is the general email for all of us.  We typically respond to that within 24 hours but almost always much quicker than that!

• GoldyGoldy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,636
    Thanks Tim. It seems like the PM problem is expanding.
    Anyone think Kelly can get us some Padron for a Saturday special?
  • Hawk55Hawk55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 846
    Yeah< I think she definitely can.... Kelly????
  • Unthought_KnownUnthought_Known Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 454
    wwhwang:
    I'll be out of town this Saturday. If she can do a deal on Padron, please make sure it's any other weekend! :)
  • Hawk55Hawk55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 846
    Wow guys One question, anyone think the Ruination will interfere with the Padron enjoyment?
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    maybe a split deal then....5 padrons with 5 ruinations? lol
    Hawk55:
    Wow guys One question, anyone think the Ruination will interfere with the Padron enjoyment?
    Probably. The Ruination is a kickass cigar, but it's effin' strong. If you're gonna smoke that, then drink club soda first to clean the palate of the Ruination before smoking the Padron. That or smoke the Padron first.
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    maybe a split deal then....5 padrons with 5 ruinations? lol
    I'd be all over that lol
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    Kelly, Any preview of whats in store for tomorrow???
  • kellygkellyg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 374
    Sorry guys I was out of the office yesterday. Im not sure what I'm doing yet but I'll see what I can do on the Padrons ;)
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    I wouldn't expect to see Padrons in any kind of a deal offer. It's possible, but not probable. I'd call in if you want a deal on those.
  • Unthought_KnownUnthought_Known Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 454
    kellyg:
    Sorry guys I was out of the office yesterday. Im not sure what I'm doing yet but I'll see what I can do on the Padrons ;)
    I guess I'll have to find an internet connection when I'm on vacation this weekend.
  • kellygkellyg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 374
    Unthought_Known:
    kellyg:
    I guess I'll have to find an internet connection when I'm on vacation this weekend.
    You can just email me when you get back and I can see if I can still do the deal for you, w/e it is lol
  • MrMokeMrMoke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 321
    Unthought_Known:
    wwhwang:
    I'll be out of town this Saturday. If she can do a deal on Padron, please make sure it's any other weekend! :)

I love Padrons and am out of money this weekend :) , so I too, would rather see the padrons on any other weekend.