Home General Discussion

I NEED YOUR HELP GUYS!!!!!

kellygkellyg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 374
Hey Guys!! Alright, I promised Alex I would sell 20 of these samplers today and I need you help doing that. It's a 6 cigar sampler that has the: 5 Vegas Gold Robusto 5x50 Oliva Connecticut Reserve Robusto 5x50 Graycliff Turbo 6x60 (Torpedo) Perdomo Lot 23 Toro 6x50 Man O'War Virtue Toro 6x50 Alec Bradley Tempus Quadrum 5.5x55 What I need you guys to do is either email me at KGraffin@cigar.com or send me a PM on what you think the price for this sampler should be and I can try and do that price if not better. Thanks :)

Comments

• cholmes8310cholmes8310 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,585
    kellyg:
    Hey Guys!! Alright, I promised Alex I would sell 20 of these samplers today and I need you help doing that. It's a 6 cigar sampler that has the: 5 Vegas Gold Robusto 5x50
    Oliva Connecticut Reserve Robusto 5x50
    Graycliff Turbo 6x60 (Torpedo)
    Perdomo Lot 23 Toro 6x50
    Man O'War Virtue Toro 6x50
    Alec Bradley Tempus Quadrum 5.5x55
    What I need you guys to do is either email me at KGraffin@cigar.com or send me a PM on what you think the price for this sampler should be and I can try and do that price if not better. Thanks :)
    sorry. Would like to help ya, but none of those are cigars I enjoy. :(
  • kellygkellyg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 374
    You guys dont want me to get fired do you?!. :/ lol
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    Hmmm that's an odd sampler...
    I think 23 bucks is about right.

• jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    stephen_hannibal:

It is a very odd sampler. I like 2 maybe 3 sticks out of it so the price is a little steep for me. I think it is a fair price but when you don't like everything in the sampler you are not inclined to jump on the deal.
    I can do better then that :)
    jsnake:
    stephen_hannibal:

It is a very odd sampler. I like 2 maybe 3 sticks out of it so the price is a little steep for me. I think it is a fair price but when you don't like everything in the sampler you are not inclined to jump on the deal.
    Hmmm I can see what you're saying snake.
    I simply took the cost of singles cut about 55% off the price then made sure to cross reference it with 6 stick samplers currently being offered on the site to make sure pricing integrity was maintained.

I can do better then 23$. I just need you guys to email me :)
    ya'll want me to get fired dont ya :p
  • sol1821sol1821 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 706
    humm $15 (just by comparison to the aj dirty dozen)
    you could always throw in an extra stick for forum members;)
  • Dustin1981Dustin1981 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 410
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    Odd sampler, but I'll bite. Sending pm.
    I know its a werid sampler. Mix between mild-full bodied cigars, I heard nothing but good stuff about all of these cigars. Only had a chance to try 3 of these though
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    PM sent......

Marty

What are you guys thinking about this sampler? I need some feedback here :)
    They're all good cigars, Kelly. Just a strange mild and full sampler. Still a good price though.
    Once I get more feedback and I see what I can do for next Saturday. Thanks guys :)
  • Dustin1981Dustin1981 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 410
    I have been thinking about picking it up but I just cant seem to talk myself into it. I have just not been into anything that mild lately. If it was more full bodied I would more likely to pull the trigger on it. There is nothing wrong with the sampler as is there are just a few of the sticks I wouldnt end up smoking.
    The feedback is good. Thanks again guys. Keep emailing me what you guys would like to see for next Saturday
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    kellyg:
    Once I get more feedback and I see what I can do for next Saturday. Thanks guys :)

Check your inbox again, Kelly.......

Marty

• coachjamiecoachjamie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 337
    Kelly, I just sent you an email. I will take one. Let me know how much.
    I agree with the previous statements.
    I think if it's going to be a reoccurring thing it needs a theme. Something like morning mayhem and midnight madness.
    (the mild sticks being for the morning smoke and the fuller sticks being a good after dinner smoke)

All I'm saying is it needs a common theme.

Thanks. Ill pass this feedback along and i hope to get you guys a better deal. Any cigars in mind for a sampler?
    Yeah Guillermo Rico sampler with Gran Habano and G.A.R. to introduce the new Azteca!

• coachjamiecoachjamie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 337
    This deal is worth it guys! C'mon and show Kelly some love here! The price for the MOW Virtue and Tempus exceeds the sampler price! You can't go wrong with a 5 Vegas Gold and the Lot 23 is one of my favorites too, then throw in the Turbo and the Oliva....good stuff imo!
    How's about an Around The World sampler with Cao Americas, Brazilias, and Italias?
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    How about we name a sampler and get a certain discount off the price, like 40%? Of course excluding GoF, Opus X, or any sticks that are over a certain dollar amount. I'm sure you will have no issue getting to 20 orders in the first hour.

Offer it during a certain time and day...like for example, Next Saturday between the hours of 10am-12noon......"Name your Sampler"

Every one has and likes different cigars. And thats why alot of times, its hard to sell samplers that are made up already.

That way, ccom gets a ton of orders and all of us get a great deal on what we like.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    wwhwang:
    How's about an Around The World sampler with Cao Americas, Brazilias, and Italias?
    Great idea! Throw in a Cameroon and nice Sumatra wrapper too.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    Kelly, you make it cheap enough and it will sale! The Virtue and the AB will ensure it.
    coachjamie:
    This deal is worth it guys! C'mon and show Kelly some love here! The price for the MOW Virtue and Tempus exceeds the sampler price! You can't go wrong with a 5 Vegas Gold and the Lot 23 is one of my favorites too, then throw in the Turbo and the Oliva....good stuff imo!
    Just called... Kelly is the errr man.

lol thanks guys! I like the feedback and cant wait to see what deal i can do! I like the Around The World Sampler idea