Home General Discussion

My early birthday/father's day gift

AdcuriumAdcurium Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 170
After I parked the car in the driveway and was walking to the house after work, the UPS guy pulled up and handed me a Ccom box. Great timing. Since I received my CCom order earlier that day and at the office (where I have all my stuff shipped) I thought maybe it was a little 'thank you' gift from the Beard for setting him up with a 20 year old bimbo from Scranton (not true, BTW. She is 22). Anyway, my wife bought me the sampler gift which was the ccom humidor, the 5 count herfador, cutter, lighter and 5 pack of RP's and Greycliff 1666! Since my humidor is at my office she figured I needed something small for the house. Love that woman!! Oh and I know a lot of people don't care for the 1666. I never had one until now. I'm nearly finished and I Loved it!

Comments

• Poker SlobPoker Slob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 996
    Congrats man...that's a great surprise to home to!
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    The wifey is a keeper
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    fla-gypsy:
    The wifey is a keeper
    +1 Definitely a keeper! Happy early birthday!
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    Lucky you! All I'm getting for Father's Day is a kick in the pants and told not to f*** up anymore!
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,377
    Love the 1666!
  • AdcuriumAdcurium Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 170
    Thank you much. And I'm hoping I can duck out of work an hour early to start my father's day weekend. I'm glad I woke up on this side of the grass today!
  • ironhorseironhorse Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 469
    haha, the 1666 is such an enigma. It is both one of the best and one of the worst cigars I have ever had. rest and age those as much as you can, but they are still a crap shoot. Maybe great, maybe terrible. either way its an experience and you'll know whether its good or not right away.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    Adcurium:
    After I parked the car in the driveway and was walking to the house after work, the UPS guy pulled up and handed me a Ccom box. Great timing. Since I received my CCom order earlier that day and at the office (where I have all my stuff shipped) I thought maybe it was a little 'thank you' gift from the Beard for setting him up with a 20 year old bimbo from Scranton (not true, BTW. She is 22). Anyway, my wife bought me the sampler gift which was the ccom humidor, the 5 count herfador, cutter, lighter and 5 pack of RP's and Greycliff 1666! Since my humidor is at my office she figured I needed something small for the house. Love that woman!! Oh and I know a lot of people don't care for the 1666. I never had one until now. I'm nearly finished and I Loved it!
    image oh and the cigars would be sweet to see too!!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Congrats and the wife sounds like a real keeper!
  • AdcuriumAdcurium Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 170
    Better late than never?
    Father's Day Gift