Home General Discussion

Rocky Patel Olde World Reserve

bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
Thinking about getting some of these, anyone had one? Couldn't really find any current reviews in the Reviews section. Anything would help. Thanks for all your help in advance. Todd

Comments

• kitterman12003kitterman12003 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4
    great cigar!  and sexy too!  this is one of my fav maduros.  just get a whole box, because you will want them.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    Great flavor, I like them but I like most anything Rocky
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    the maduro is the way to go. i thought the habano sucked.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Thanks for all the input. I ordered a box of the Maduro Lancero's that I got at a great price.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    kuzi16:
    the maduro is the way to go. i thought the habano sucked.
    Yep. Try the maduro toro, that was the best vitola I've tried.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    Agreed, i reallt like the habano and maduro, but the maduro is a bit better, really rich and smooth with a great flavor. Keep your eyes open, lots of good deals to be had....
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    The OWR maduro is probably in my top 10 cigars (and Rocky's most expensive cigar I believe). I love this smoke. The maduro robusto made it into the the top 10 cigars of the year (CA) for 2009. I bought 30 OWR maduro 2nds from Brian Glen (cigarobsession.com) and have been aging them. If you do get that box, I would recommend aging some of them, they age VERY nicely.
  • Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 972
    Krieg:
    The OWR maduro is probably in my top 10 cigars (and Rocky's most expensive cigar I believe). I love this smoke. The maduro robusto made it into the the top 10 cigars of the year (CA) for 2009. I bought 30 OWR maduro 2nds from Brian Glen (cigarobsession.com) and have been aging them. If you do get that box, I would recommend aging some of them, they age VERY nicely.
    Second all that!
  • HeavyHeavy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,590
    I think I'm the only person on earth that prefers the habano. Not that I think any less of the maddie, it's just that the habano is slightly more in my wheelhouse flavor-wise. Having said that, I think they are both excellent, excellent smokes!
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    I like the habano, but it has to be paired with the right rum or I get bored with it. I agree about the maduro toros though. Great smoke. I just snagged a 5 pack for real cheap.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    I smoked the Habano a few months ago and was just bored out of my mind for about two hours. It was one of those cigars that I kept wondering why I was smoking it. Don't remember who, but someone sent me the Maduro toro and I'm looking forward to smoking that for sure - heard lots of good things.
  • turn_keyturn_key Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 90
    I just had one the other night. Very smooth and rich. Definitely in the full-flavor category. I keep finding you can't go wrong with RP and the OWR did not disappoint.
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    turn_key:
    I just had one the other night. Very smooth and rich. Definitely in the full-flavor category. I keep finding you can't go wrong with RP and the OWR did not disappoint.
    have you had the Decade TORPEDO yet?