Home General Discussion

EO Brands

Comments

• wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    jsnake:
    Well my brothers you did it. I won the ipod Touch and a free box of any EO brand cigars of my choosing. I will post up pics of my 3 giveaways and do the drawing between now and this weekend. I just got home this morning and have to leave town again tonight. I haven't slept yet so forgive me for not getting right on this. I am working my butt off and so worn out. Promise to get it up ASAP. Packages will ship this weekend. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Glad to see you won it, jsnake! Also glad to see that so many BOTL are willing to take a bit of time to help you out.
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,647
    congrats man. I didnt get in on this, but iim glad that you won.
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    wwhwang:
    jsnake:
    Well my brothers you did it. I won the ipod Touch and a free box of any EO brand cigars of my choosing. I will post up pics of my 3 giveaways and do the drawing between now and this weekend. I just got home this morning and have to leave town again tonight. I haven't slept yet so forgive me for not getting right on this. I am working my butt off and so worn out. Promise to get it up ASAP. Packages will ship this weekend. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Glad to see you won it, jsnake! Also glad to see that so many BOTL are willing to take a bit of time to help you out.
    +1 Everyone here would be welcomed in my home anytime. You guys are great friends. This wasn't a need but a want and you guys helped me out. When other brothers are in need we all help out. Guys who don't win do not worry. I have a list of people who will get future spankings of the cigar nature.
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,561
    Congrats! Should I go ahead and send you my addy, or wait for the drawing, lol ... ?
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    Congrats on the win, man.
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    thats awesome bro.....very happy for ya..glad you won it!
  • Poker SlobPoker Slob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 996
    Just saw the good news. That's great man, the I-touch is a really cool toy.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
  • ljlljl Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 819
    Sweet! Glad you won man. Have fun.
  • surfingzeekosurfingzeeko Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 628
    Congrats man glad to help.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    We were glad to help you out, been poking around a little over there too.
  • jship079jship079 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 621
    congrats on the win its always cool to see a band of brothers pull together and pull something off no matter what it is
  • doromathdoromath Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 576
    Congrats on the win!

You'll definitely dig the iPod touch. My fiance has one that I always steal when I go out for a smoke. I have Pandora installed on there, so I plug it into a portable outdoor speaker and I have every music station I want at my fingertips.
    Ok guys here is how I did it. I took everyone's name who signed up and put your name in a hat. I drew names and numbered them in the order they came out of the hat. I then used a random number generator off the internet to pick the winners. I wanted to make it doubly fair lol. Anywhoot here are the 3 winners:

fla-gypsy - Cigars
    robbyras - New Xikar Punch Cutter & Cigars
    Joeyjoe21 8 - Dual Torch Lighter with 2 built in punches & Cigars

I will post some pics when I get to packaging things. Home for a little bit and trying to get some stuff done. Congrats guys. Some of you other guys are still on my list of people who have been awesome BOTL. I haven't forgotten you!
  • rossdavey2rossdavey2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 979
    congrats everyone. Those guys do deserve to get a little happiness
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    Congrats to the winners. Those sound like some awesome prizes.
    Pics will be up tonight. I am taking 4 days off of work. Need a break!
    FREAKING AWESOME!
    Seriously I never win anything and just remembered to check this out to see who won and died of shock when I saw my dam....bad ass...thanks brother....so glad you won the ipod touch...they are awesome!
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    FREAKING AWESOME!
    Seriously I never win anything and just remembered to check this out to see who won and died of shock when I saw my dam....bad ass...thanks brother....so glad you won the ipod touch...they are awesome!
    Hey Joe congratulations, "Seriously I never win anything" now has to be changed to I ALMOST NEVER win anything, LOL

Good luck in the cigar lottery this weekend
    lol agreed! lol...i now almost never win anything...winning this lottery this weekend would be awesome! lol
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    lol agreed! lol...i now almost never win anything...winning this lottery this weekend would be awesome! lol
    PM your address to me! You too fla-gypsy!!
    pm sent, very generous of you sir!
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    NICE! I didn't realize I won until Jsnake PM'd me... awesome!
    Super generous man!
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    congrats to the winners, glad we could all be part of it!
    Wife just called and said a small package arrived from Jsnake. can't wait to get home and see what goodies he sent. I know it will be first class. i will post a pic later when I get there. Thanks again Jsnake! I called her back and had her read the names to me. A 5 Vegas Classic, GH 3 Siglos, Nub Maduro, Paradigm 262 (x2) and a La Aurora 107. I have been wanting to get my hands on the the Paradigm, LA 107 and a Nub maddy. Excellent selection by a stand up guy.
  • millennium115millennium115 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 839
    I signed up brotha!!
  • millennium115millennium115 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 839
    ohh...im a little late...lol....no worries.....congrads anyways!!
    fla-gypsy:
    Wife just called and said a small package arrived from Jsnake. can't wait to get home and see what goodies he sent. I know it will be first class. i will post a pic later when I get there. Thanks again Jsnake! I called her back and had her read the names to me. A 5 Vegas Classic, GH 3 Siglos, Nub Maduro, Paradigm 262 (x2) and a La Aurora 107. I have been wanting to get my hands on the the Paradigm, LA 107 and a Nub maddy. Excellent selection by a stand up guy.
    NICE!!! sounds like a great package!!!
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    Nice packages, congrats to the lucky winners! That Xikar double torch is a nice lighter.
    Got my winnings yesterday...
    Photobucket

Nub Maduro, 262 Paradigm, Gran Habano Corojo #5, gynormis 5 Vegas Gold and the Xikar punch. The Xikar is a different punch than I ahve seen from them though... it's not the 007 twist... it looks like a newer version of the 009 since the cutting area is larger than the 007. Pretty awesome... I plan on using it today... but what to smoke?

Thanks again Jsnake!