Home General Discussion

Anticipation

FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555

Ok I just posted about this in another thread.
How do you guys deal with the anticipation of having 1-2 cigars in your humi that you are dying to try?
I have 2 in there that I want to smoke right now! violating mandatory resting times!
What if I love them and cannot get any more?
How do you handle it?

My name is Fourto and Im having trouble coping!

Comments

• RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    Fourtotheflush:

How do you guys deal with the anticipation of having 1-2 cigars in your humi that you are dying to try?
    I have 2 in there that I want to smoke right now! violating mandatory resting times!
    How do you handle it?

Continue to smoke others and hold outthrough thick and thin........... I have a trip coming up and some of Mine are going with me...... I will Have to Smoke them... thats All good.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    LMAO!!! Hi fourto! Im Glen, and Im also a chronic "not enough time in the humi" bandit. My .02 - where did you get them from? If they came from Ccom, I can tell you I have NEVER had an issue "smoking one out of the package" or before they had spent enough time in the humi. I think the water pillows Ccom ships their orders with makes ALL the difference where this is concerned.

Worse comes to worse, you could call up cholmes & raid his humi. OR, try out a grape swisher - I bet Mr Pillow would LOVE to work a trade with you, as he has one available... :-)

• FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    The Sniper:
    LMAO!!! Hi fourto! Im Glen, and Im also a chronic "not enough time in the humi" bandit. My .02 - where did you get them from? If they came from Ccom, I can tell you I have NEVER had an issue "smoking one out of the package" or before they had spent enough time in the humi. I think the water pillows Ccom ships their orders with makes ALL the difference where this is concerned.

Worse comes to worse, you could call up cholmes & raid his humi. OR, try out a grape swisher - I bet Mr Pillow would LOVE to work a trade with you, as he has one available... :-)

LOL funny stuff. I have plenty to smoke just the ones I want arent rested.

• fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    If they are really good sticks a day or two will make no difference. Go for it!
  • ThinBluLine06ThinBluLine06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 283
    My problem is this....I have some sticks in the humi that I am "Proud" of... So I never smoke them, because then I wont have the mental satisfaction of "having" them in my humi! So i continually pass them up! I guess when I do smoke em they will have some nice age on em!
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,507
    ThinBluLine06:
    My problem is this....I have some sticks in the humi that I am "Proud" of... So I never smoke them, because then I wont have the mental satisfaction of "having" them in my humi! So i continually pass them up! I guess when I do smoke em they will have some nice age on em!

+1...just yea, everything you said
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    Fourtotheflush:

How do you handle it?

buy more. when you DO smoke one, if you dont like it, someone on the boards will. you can then trade away those you dont like.
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,585
    The Sniper:
    Worse comes to worse, you could call up cholmes & raid his humi.

hey hey hey!! That's a good way to lose a hand
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    I usually just ignore them and put them out of my mind. THis way, i don't think about smoking them and they are fine.
  • ljlljl Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 819
    I have to "bury" them so I don't see them and get tempted. Every once in a while I dig down to the bottom of the humi and wind up grinning like an idiot (not that I need help)...
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    Hookers and blow. Works every time.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    illinoisgolf99:
    ThinBluLine06:

+1...just yea, everything you said
    +2!
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    sightunseen:
    I have found the advice that I need, Thank you Thank you!
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    Fourtotheflush:
    sightunseen:
    I have found the advice that I need, Thank you Thank you!
    Just tryin to help. Haha.