Home General Discussion

Hello From Canada

Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
Hey guys. Sorry I have been off the boards. Nick Perdomo, Nestor Plasencia and some other guys are all up in Canada hunting for black bear and fishing this week. Was raining today so I had a chance to catch up on the forum posts while smoking some padillas. I'll post up some pics when I get back.

Comments

• sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    That sounds freakin awesome. Hope you guys are having a good time.
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    dam....that sounds like so much fun...i want to go next time! lol
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    Nice. Hope the rest of your trip in Canada will be as pleasant.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    Bear! HA! That's funny! No, seriously, how many fish you gonna pull out of that lake????
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    Enjoy - While your out hunting bear,
    Im out hunting wabbits.

• DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    Alex Svenson:
    Hey guys. Sorry I have been off the boards. Nick Perdomo, Nestor Plasencia and some other guys are all up in Canada hunting for black bear and fishing this week. Was raining today so I had a chance to catch up on the forum posts while smoking some padillas. I'll post up some pics when I get back.
    Welcome, enjoy our country! If you are ever in the Ottawa area let me know!
  • camgfscamgfs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 967
    I was out in the wild just a few days ago. Here is what a bear will do to a screen tent! It walked through 3 of the four sides and tore everything up. This attack cost me a new screen tent, tent to sleep in and many items for cooking, including replacing a camping table that the bear tried to walk on and broke.

P.S.
    The cigars are still missing!!!

• FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    camgfs:
    I was out in the wild just a few days ago. Here is what a bear will do to a screen tent! It walked through 3 of the four sides and tore everything up. This attack cost me a new screen tent, tent to sleep in and many items for cooking, including replacing a camping table that the bear tried to walk on and broke.

P.S.

The bear prolly enjoyed the buzz.

• ljlljl Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 819
    I like to imagine these guys pulling "camp pranks" on each other like hiding the TP. Enjoy your trip Alex!!!
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,377
    Alex Svenson:
    Enjoy. Are the black flies still out?
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    alex... you get anything?
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    kuzi16:
    Exactly what I was thinkin. What method you using? What weapon?
  • sirfoster83sirfoster83 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 783
    Alex Williams:
    kuzi16:
    Exactly what I was thinkin. What method you using? What weapon?
    These are Men WEAPON = BARE HANDS!

I practice all year on my sons Teddy bears so I'm ready when the time comes!

I bagged a brown bear wearing a bow tie last night
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    Alex Svenson:
    Wow, that sounds like a great vacation to go on. Camping, fishing...all that appeals to me. For along time I've been telling my wife I'm going to retire to Alaska...she keeps telling me I'm full of ***, HA!
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    camgfs:

P.S.

All the more reason why you need bear sentries!
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,214
    I got a black bear once, but the weapon involved was an Oldsmobile.
  • GoldyGoldy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,636
    What part of Canada are you hunting in?
  • jpclotfelterjpclotfelter Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 294
    Most importantly...what cigars are those guys smoking?
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    Alex Svenson:
    I wish I knew you were coming Alex... I would have had you drop off my order to me in person !! Herffin' Canadian style... with a touque and mittens! LMAO