Home General Discussion

Tim B works for CI now?

patsfanpatsfan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1
Hi,

I was travelling on rt. 22 over the weekend and I saw Tim B's face on a billboard for Cigars International. Did Tim jump ship?

Comments

• sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    That's news. Did you happen to snap a picture?
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
  • timbtimb BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Owners, Registered Users, Trusted Users Posts: 216
    Still with Cigar.com. That billboard picture was from an event I did with 5 Vegas.  No idea why any company would want to use my mug, but I wasn't about to compain.  How many opportunities will I get to be on a billboard?
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    Damn... now this news is cool!

• NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 728
    that is kinda cool. Giant, 10 foot tall Beard. lol
  • sol1821sol1821 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 706
    it wont be long before one of the botl on here go and steal it to put up in their bedroom:p
    if it wasn't on the other side of the world to me, id be tempted just for the lols.
    but i think customs would have a problem with me trying to smuggle that beard back into the uk
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    I bet if they put a billboard of the beard on the daily deal.....one of us would buy it!! :)
  • NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 728
    Jetmech_63:
    I bet if they put a billboard of the beard on the daily deal.....one of us would buy it!! :)
    you would totally need to buy 2 for the free shipping... cause thats gonna be pretty big to ship.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    Attention to all BOTL in this area, we need a pic of this billboard for posterity. It should be required viewing to join this forum!
  • Hawk55Hawk55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 846
    Hey don't we say if there is no picture--IT DIDN'T HAPPEN?
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    Hawk55:
    Hey don't we say if there is no picture--IT DIDN'T HAPPEN?
    Where is 22?
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    BP is set to put up thousands of billboards with The Beards face on them..... Their stock will quadruple within a month......
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    lilwing88:
    BP is set to put up thousands of billboards with The Beards face on them..... Their stock will quadruple within a month......
    omg too funny
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    timb:
    Still with Cigar.com. That billboard picture was from an event I did with 5 Vegas.  No idea why any company would want to use my mug, but I wasn't about to compain.  How many opportunities will I get to be on a billboard?

Well Tim, I built and Posted Billbaords for over 20 years ! I have been on A GAZILLION Billboards Literalyy and had my Mug on a few....... Had My Mug on a few other things I wish I hadnt! LOL Rock On BRO!
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    timb:
    as long as it's not an ad for Thompsons, then I agree with you!
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    timb:
    whew, good to know.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    fla-gypsy:
    Attention to all BOTL in this area, we need a pic of this billboard for posterity. It should be required viewing to join this forum!
    Agreed! Congrats Tim!
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Krieg:
    timb:
    as long as it's not an ad for Thompsons, then I agree with you!
    I think if he did a Thompson's ad The Beard would assassinate him on the spot. That is the only way The Beard can die.
  • MrMokeMrMoke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 321
    patsfan:
    Hi, I was travelling on rt. 22 over the weekend and I saw Tim B's face on a billboard for Cigars International. Did Tim jump ship?

It's easy to jump ship when they are both berthed at the same dock !!!!!! right Tim?

• AdcuriumAdcurium Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 170
    Has Tim been 'discovered'? What's next? Will he now be posted on Times Square wearing a pair of Calvin Klein drawers?
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    Hayblet:
    lilwing88:
    omg too funny
    rofl!
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,214
    How many opportunities will I get to be on a billboard?

Yeah, most of us have to settle for a mug shot.