Home General Discussion

BOTL around Madison or Jackson, MS?

wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
I don't expect there to be many, if any BOTL around central MS, but I thought I'd try. I'll be moving back to Madison soon.

Comments

• cholmes8310cholmes8310 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,585
    wwhwang:
    I don't expect there to be many, if any BOTL around central MS, but I thought I'd try. I'll be moving back to Madison soon.
    humh. Madison is my hometown. talk about your small world! Lived there for 12 years, mom's still out off 22 near Flora. May be moving back shortly myself. Graduated MC 2002. you?
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    Lived in Madison, MS since I was 8, so...since 1994. Graduated Jackson Preparatory School in 2004. Went off to Ole Miss in Oxford, MS and graduated 2008 with a bachelor's in Political Science.
    wwhwang:
    Lived in Madison, MS since I was 8, so...since 1994. Graduated Jackson Preparatory School in 2004. Went off to Ole Miss in Oxford, MS and graduated 2008 with a bachelor's in Political Science.
    So you surely knew some friends of mine? Sam Dabit to name one in particular.
    Can't remember him off the top of my head. Did he go to Ole Miss?
    wwhwang:
    Can't remember him off the top of my head. Did he go to Ole Miss?
    Nah, prep. Him, Whitney lane, lauren carter. That's all I can remember went to prep.
    Whitney Lane was in my 2004 class. I hear she just recently got married, too. I remember Lauren Carter, but never had too much interaction with her. But sorry, I don't remember Sam Dabit in Prep. Was he in an older class? That might be why.
    wwhwang:
    Whitney Lane was in my 2004 class. I hear she just recently got married, too. I remember Lauren Carter, but never had too much interaction with her. But sorry, I don't remember Sam Dabit in Prep. Was he in an older class? That might be why.
    Yeah, shoulda been in the 01 class if I remember. Anyways, back to the original topic, yes, I may be moving back, not sure yet. Not a whole lot of good B&M's around there, but I was home over MEmorial day, and did notice Havana had opened a lounge finally. You should check it out.
    Yeah. I heard about that one. I also found one next to the walmart called Hops and Habanos. A few of their cigars are on their website. Nothing as impressive as Ccom, but I'll drop by them and check it out. Also sell some good beers.