Home General Discussion

Commerce/Jefferson, GA

johnny5bravojohnny5bravo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3
In about a week I'll be moving to Jefferson, GA and working in Commerce. The wife and I were up there about 2 weeks ago scouting out places to live and settled on Jefferson.
Thanks for all the warm welcomes earlier.

John

Comments

• rossdavey2rossdavey2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 979
    Welcome to GA. I live south of ATL in Griffin.

A little heads up. A B+M in McDonough is have a Padron event with the Padron family June 26th. PM me if you want any details.
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    I got a buddy of mine that lives in Jefferson, way out in the middle of nowhere! lol, guess I shouldn't talk...I live in White.
  • rossdavey2rossdavey2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 979
    Krieg I just saw you live in good old GA. Where is white?
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    rossdavey2:
    Krieg I just saw you live in good old GA. Where is white?
    White is actually near Cartersville, I think White is more like a suburb of Cartersville actually
  • doromathdoromath Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 576
    Pre-welcome to GA!

I grew up in FL, spent 7 years in WI and just moved down to GA about 2 years ago. I love the area (I live in Marietta on the NW side of ATL) and really don't plan on relocating any more if I can avoid it. Great BBQ, Great beer, close enough to everything I would want (at least 3 B&Ms between work and home).

My GA exposure is limited to ATL and LaGrange, other than the occasional drive back down to FL.

I know there was some talk a few months ago about a possible SE herf in June-ish, but seems to have dissipated a bit.

Again, welcome!
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    Welcome to the southern U.S. If you have not lived here before it takes some time to acclimate but it has some great features.