Home General Discussion

Cigars in España??

asolomonasolomon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 127
Hey fellow BOTLs, I'm leaving in just a few short minutes to spend a couple of months in Spain playing flamenco guitar and bumming around, and I'm hoping to find some cigars to accompany me in the nice summer weather. I'm going to be in Granada for the first four weeks and then bumming around Andalucía down south. Does anyone know of a good cigar shop either in Granada or in another town in Andalucía? I know it's a long shot but I'd definitely appreciate it!!

Comments

• stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    Don't know any shops but have fun. Sounds like a cool trip!

• jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    asolomon:
    Hey fellow BOTLs, I'm leaving in just a few short minutes to spend a couple of months in Spain playing flamenco guitar and bumming around, and I'm hoping to find some cigars to accompany me in the nice summer weather. I'm going to be in Granada for the first four weeks and then bumming around Andalucía down south. Does anyone know of a good cigar shop either in Granada or in another town in Andalucía? I know it's a long shot but I'd definitely appreciate it!!
    Wow man, have fun! You come across any interesting cigars let us know and post some pics.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    There is a La Casa Del Habano store in Madrid if you find yourself going through that area.