Home General Discussion

man oh man did i smoke a bad one today

thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
got up at 5am get ready for work 6am out the door and grabbed a cao lx2 for the morning commute
fired up good,but after about 10 mins it started to die out,took some hard draws on it
got it back lit,then it started to burn uneven,and again it started to die out
after trying to smoke it for about 50 minutes or so,i took one last drag off of it and i got hit with the worst taste i have ever gotten out of a cigar
what a horrible way to start my day,i think with the humidity being about 80% here right now and my humi has been fighting to stay at 72 but its been fluctuating at 74-75
with all the rain we had here, it might of been to moist temps are good at 68-70 but the humidity has been terrible,

Comments

• stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    Sorry man... smoke 2 to make up for it.

• RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    Hmm not the way I would like to start my morning either. Hope the day turns around for ya.
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    stephen_hannibal:

thats what i was thinking,but i put my afterswork smokes in the fridge here
    temps are going to hit 78 today and with rain we had yesterday humidity will rise
  • turn_keyturn_key Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 90
    It's 76 now and 56% humidity... beautiful!
  • gaberoxgaberox Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 824
    I used to have that problem all the time when I lived in Florida in july, august mostly. Very frusterating. Maybe put some dry beads or somthing in the humi to soak up extra moisture.

Problem here in the southwest is swamp coolers. They suck compared to frigid ac's. Cant get the house below 80. Had to stick the humi in a cooler with an ice pack.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    stephen_hannibal:

thats what i was thinking,but i put my afterswork smokes in the fridge here
    temps are going to hit 78 today and with rain we had yesterday humidity will rise

Not only that, but smoking a bad one can sometimes burn your pallet out.