Home General Discussion

MOW Virtue catalog - Why just a sampler? No freebie cutter/lighter?

xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
I'm wondering if the freebie on the Virtue page is of the catalog/website the one Alex told us about, with the cutter/lighter/6-pk sampler? Or has that sweet deal been nixed?

Comments

• Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    I just received my catalog today and I was wondering the same thing.
  • GentlemanGentleman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 152
    edit: nvm read your post wrong :P
  • Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
    That was the planned promotion but we just had so little virtue we had to rethink the promo. That said, If anyone on the forum was waiting for that promo, I will make good on the offer. Just email me at asvenson at cigar.com. I will honor the free lighter, cutter and sampler on any Man o war box purchase from original, virtue or ruination if you buy at our regular online box price. Only exception is the 10ct salmon box. You must emaIl me first so I can place your order. I can't honor this if you place your order online or through the call center and email me after the fact.
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    Alex Svenson:
    That was the planned promotion but we just had so little virtue we had to rethink the promo. That said, If anyone on the forum was waiting for that promo, I will make good on the offer. Just email me at asvenson at cigar.com. I will honor the free lighter, cutter and sampler on any Man o war box purchase from original, virtue or ruination if you buy at our regular online box price. Only exception is the 10ct salmon box. You must emaIl me first so I can place your order. I can't honor this if you place your order online or through the call center and email me after the fact.
    The man!
  • Duder2Duder2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 926
    I got my catalog today as well and was wondering the same thing. Alex is the man!
  • xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    This is why I keep coming back to Ccom!
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    Not just cigars - where do you get customer service like this ANYWHERE else these days?!?!?

CCOM RULES!!!!

Just got my reply email and should get the deal + toro Virtue's soon - I love Ccom's service!!

• ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Hmmmm I might just have to get in on this.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    Yeah I agree, Alex is one hell of a guy.
    Anybody wanna split a box of these with me? I will throw in a lighter and colibri cutter I have that have only been used a few times and I will handle the ordering and shipping. I really want the MOW lighter and cutter to have (as well as some more MOW smokes) when I get to do my badge but I don't have room for a whole box of them. If anybody is interested shoot me a pm. Thanks!
    What vitola did you have in mind?
    xmacro:
    What vitola did you have in mind?
    I was thinking the Regular MOW Double Corona or Torpedo?
    ah, sorry, gonna have to pass - torpedo doesn't taste right to me :-/
    xmacro:
    ah, sorry, gonna have to pass - torpedo doesn't taste right to me :-/
    What did you have in mind? I'm not set on those
    ah, gotta back out - just looked at the available finances and I'm not sure I can swing this thing :(
    xmacro:
    ah, gotta back out - just looked at the available finances and I'm not sure I can swing this thing :(
    It's all good brother! Thanks anyways!
    I'd be open to pretty much whatever with the Regular MOW and the Ruination if anybody wants to possibly work something out. Thanks!
  • MrMokeMrMoke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 321
    phobicsquirrel:
    Yeah I agree, Alex is one hell of a guy.

I emailed Alex yesterday, late afternoon. He replied back and copied Tim, Tim said "it's a done deal" and my package shipped today!

You're right squirl, these ccom guys hung the moon.

Anybody...bueller, bueller....lol I'm willing to do something besides a 50/50 split as long as it's reasonable as well.
  • NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 728
    ENFIDL:
    Anybody...bueller, bueller....lol I'm willing to do something besides a 50/50 split as long as it's reasonable as well.
    Im so close to offering to jump in... if i werent spending a huge amount of money this month on a local Gurkha Dinner event.
    NYHCx516x:
    ENFIDL:
    Im so close to offering to jump in... if i werent spending a huge amount of money this month on a local Gurkha Dinner event.
    Just let me know if you want to brother!
    Enfidl, you have a PM
    xmacro:
    Enfidl, you have a PM
    Back at ya xmacro
    ENFIDL:
    xmacro:
    Enfidl, you have a PM
    Back at ya xmacro
    And back again
  • ljlljl Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 819
    Bump...Just wanted to keep this up at the top because I think it is so cool of Alex to offer to set the forum folks up on this. Totally didn't have to do it, just making sure the customer is HAPPY - wow!
    xmacro:
    ENFIDL:
    xmacro:
    Enfidl, you have a PM
    Back at ya xmacro
    And back again
    Back at you
    Bump, anybody interested in splitting a box of the regular or ruinations? I'll make it worth your while