Home General Discussion

Time To open the box of padron family reserves! Updated w/ Pic link

Comments

• The CankThe Cank Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 799
    A little slow on the reply but Congrats !
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    TatuajeVI:
    Congrats on the new little dude! What's his name, weight, etc.? How's Momma?

My daughter is now 6 weeks old and she is absolutely the cutest thing. I can't remember if this is your first, but if it is you're going to love being Dad!
    Thanks Tat, His name is Dylan Christopher (after his daddy) and he was born 5 lbs 7oz, 16.75 inches long. His lungs were fine (white males who are early sometimes have issues with their lungs not being fully developed) He has finally started to eat, which was making me little nervous, but now everything seems to be good. The plan is so far, they will let us go home on Thursday, I can't wait. (congrats on your little one too!)
    As promised, here is a pic of my new little one!

Baby Dylan"
    I will post some pics up of the Padron Family Reserve when I get ready to smoke it, probably this weekend.
    KCW:
    Congrats Man! Hope everyone is well.
    Thanks KCW, everyone is tired...but doing well!
    Alex Williams:
    congrats krieg!!! i wanna see pics when you get em! ill smoke a good one for you tonight!!
    Sweet, thanks Alex, let me know what you smoke!
    Hays:
    Chris! Phucking awesome man! Congratulations!!!!
    Best. Compliment. EVER! lol, thanks Hays
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    Glad his lungs were all ready to go. :) Maddie didn't eat well the first week and she ended losing 14 ounces - freaked us out really bad. But now she's all fat and happy. She's almost doubled in weight in 6 weeks. Before you know it, Dylan will start getting rolls on his elbows and wrists and look like the Michelin man.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555

Congrats - is this your 1st?

Can you re-post the pic, its gone now

• laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    Krieg:
    Well, gonna have Baby this morning!! Wish me luck guys and I'll post some pics of my new one when I get back home (and one of the family reserve!!) ;)
    Good on you Krieg, congratulations on the new baby. Should be one of the tastiest sticks you ever have.Have you selected any names yet?
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    Krieg:

Baby Dylan"
    I will post some pics up of the Padron Family Reserve when I get ready to smoke it, probably this weekend.
    The picture has been removed?? WTF Where's Dylan, LMAO?
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    laker1963:
    Krieg:

Baby Dylan"
    The picture has been removed?? WTF Where's Dylan, LMAO?
    gotta watch out for parked vans!!!! .. lol.

Congrats btw!
  • GoldyGoldy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,636
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    wonderful news. enjoy your new joy

...and the baby too.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Krieg:
    Thanks guys for all the Congratulations, little man was born this morning at 6:27am, everyone is doing great even though he was a month early. Funny, I have been up since 1am and it's now almost 3:30pm and I am not even feeling tired yet. Which means I'll probably fall asleep in the elevator or something. I'll make sure to post some pics when I get a chance.
    Hey Kreig, been away a while and just catching up on all the news. Congratulations... the greatest days of your life are ahead of you. Enjoy every second, they go by quickly.
  • HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    Krieg:
    Hays:
    Chris! Phucking awesome man! Congratulations!!!!
    Best. Compliment. EVER! lol, thanks Hays
    Sure thing bro ;-). You know how I represent...
  • One2gofstOne2gofst Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 583
    Congrats, bro.
  • Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 972
    This is so cool, Krieg! Congrats! Did you take a video :)?
    Well, we finally made it hope and mom and baby are doing great. Me and a buddy of mine had 2 Padron Family Reserves 1964 45 year Anniversaries last night to celebrate. Let me tell you, this cigar blew me away. It was so smooth and complex, it really lived up to the hype IMO. It shocked me on how smooth and complex and yet powerful smoke it was. I tried smoking a RP Connie this morning and just couldn't do it. My palette needed a break. Anyways, I also wanted to say thanks for all the well wishes. I have pics up soon of my 45s!
    Renaissance_Man:
    This is so cool, Krieg! Congrats! Did you take a video :)?
    thanks! and yes, lots of pics and video!
    Sorry about the link fellas, but I fixed it. Here is a pic of Dylan just a couple hours old.

fixed link
    TatuajeVI:
    Glad his lungs were all ready to go. :) Maddie didn't eat well the first week and she ended losing 14 ounces - freaked us out really bad. But now she's all fat and happy. She's almost doubled in weight in 6 weeks. Before you know it, Dylan will start getting rolls on his elbows and wrists and look like the Michelin man.
    Thanks Tat, and its good to hear your little one is doing very well!
    Fourtotheflush:

Congrats - is this your 1st?

Can you re-post the pic, its gone now

Actually, this is my 2nd. MY first is 2years old. At first I think he was little confused, but he's starting to come around, he gave Dylan a kiss this morning before I took him to school.
    laker1963:
    Krieg:
    Well, gonna have Baby this morning!! Wish me luck guys and I'll post some pics of my new one when I get back home (and one of the family reserve!!) ;)
    Good on you Krieg, congratulations on the new baby. Should be one of the tastiest sticks you ever have.Have you selected any names yet?
    Thanks Laker, I really enjoyed that Padron, IMO it def lived up to the hype and price. As for names, we had a name picked out, Dylan Christopher (after his daddy).
  • doromathdoromath Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 576
    Belated congrats on the new addition Krieg!

Between this and your "Morning" posts sounds like you're on cloud 9! It's stuff like this that makes life worth savoring.

Best wishes to you and yours.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    Awesome pic, Chris. Congrats on the baby. He's a cutey. Ahhh, I remember when my little guy was that small.......... He's almost three now and quite the climber. Today, while he was supposed to be napping, he stealthily climbed up his dresser, removed a box containing a memory stone kit and ripped the box to shreds. I caught him just in time before he ripped open the plastic bags containing the powdered cement...... Cherish this time, Chris. Cherish it......
  • JZJZ Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 827
    Congrats again! Thanks for the Family Reserve, it was awesome!
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    Where's the box and cigar pics? How would you compare this to the 80th? I've been wanting to try one. I found a 2 pack of the maduros for 50 bucks. Been wanting to lock on to it. I do want a box of the 80th;s though. Just wish they had boxes of 10 or 20... 8 is a low number.
    lilwing88:
    Awesome pic, Chris. Congrats on the baby. He's a cutey. Ahhh, I remember when my little guy was that small.......... He's almost three now and quite the climber. Today, while he was supposed to be napping, he stealthily climbed up his dresser, removed a box containing a memory stone kit and ripped the box to shreds. I caught him just in time before he ripped open the plastic bags containing the powdered cement...... Cherish this time, Chris. Cherish it......
    LOL! Good times...good times...
    phobicsquirrel:
    Where's the box and cigar pics? How would you compare this to the 80th? I've been wanting to try one. I found a 2 pack of the maduros for 50 bucks. Been wanting to lock on to it. I do want a box of the 80th;s though. Just wish they had boxes of 10 or 20... 8 is a low number.
    I'm actually getting ready to post the pics now!
    JZ:
    Congrats again! Thanks for the Family Reserve, it was awesome!
    No problem, it was the least I could do after you bought me that box of AB Tempus Centuria and coming over to my house at 1:30am to watch Ayden while we went to the hospital!