Home General Discussion

Pnaylon!

gdsim1gdsim1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 213
PM to you sir!

Comments

• sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    Haven't seen him on the boards in a while. I think he had back surgery last time I heard.
  • gdsim1gdsim1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 213
    Spoke with him the other day, said he was healing up well. He seems to show up for a bit, then disappear for weeks... d@mn college kids!!!

• pnaylonpnaylon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 214
    Hey guys! Just getting back to the forums for the first time in a while, as a couple of yall heard I wrecked my beloved yukon xl and got tailbone surgery about a month ago, but im all healed up and I'm driving a sweet jeep grand cherokee and bustin some frickin heads in rugby.

By far the worst part of this story is that the drugs i was on apparently made cigars taste godawful. However, This past weekend I had my first stogie in a while (Chateau Real courtesy of gdsim1, cant thank you enough man!) and it was frickin delicious, so I hope to get a few sticks a week in from now on.

I should do this in good traders, but while im up here, shoutouts to gdsim and bandyt. Glen has been constantly supportive of me getting through engineering school kicking and screaming, and bandyt just decided after hearing about my accident and surgery to send me a frickin sweet bomb with some tasty-ass cigars in it! Im so glad I got into these forums, so many great guys on here.

Also, does anybody know if you can put pics up here from facebook? And how?

Patrick
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    pnaylon:
    Hey guys! Just getting back to the forums for the first time in a while, as a couple of yall heard I wrecked my beloved yukon xl and got tailbone surgery about a month ago, but im all healed up and I'm driving a sweet jeep grand cherokee and bustin some frickin heads in rugby.

By far the worst part of this story is that the drugs i was on apparently made cigars taste godawful. However, This past weekend I had my first stogie in a while (Chateau Real courtesy of gdsim1, cant thank you enough man!) and it was frickin delicious, so I hope to get a few sticks a week in from now on.

I should do this in good traders, but while im up here, shoutouts to gdsim and bandyt. Glen has been constantly supportive of me getting through engineering school kicking and screaming, and bandyt just decided after hearing about my accident and surgery to send me a frickin sweet bomb with some tasty-ass cigars in it! Im so glad I got into these forums, so many great guys on here.

Also, does anybody know if you can put pics up here from facebook? And how?

Patrick
    Right click on the image, click view image, copy the url which should end in .jpg. Paste it in between the quotes, and put the entire tag inside <>. img src="(INSERT URL HERE)" surround whole tag with <>

Remove the spaces though.
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    pnaylon:
    You hit a bison didn't you...
  • Duder2Duder2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 926
    Glad to hear you're ok Patrick! I had been wondering when we'd see you back in the mix, welcome back brother!
    Alex Williams:
    You hit a bison didn't you...
    Hahaha howd you know! Frickin bison need to learn to get off the road!!