Home General Discussion

2000 posts

13»

Comments

• dutyjedutyje Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,263
    madurofan:
    Ever seen a naked girl that you couldn't tell if she was naked or it the rolls were covering up her under-garments.
    Thanks for ruining my day
  • madurofanmadurofan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,152
    Think about how I feel I actually saw that and about threw up then. Its kinda like a train wreck though you have to look.
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,214
    I've got something I'd like to share with Rachel Ray, and it's not my birthday.
    zoom6zoom:
    I've got something I'd like to share with Rachel Ray, and it's not my birthday.
    I'm with ya! You believe shes 40?
  • Bad AndyBad Andy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 848
    Giada is better. Rachels cute but too 'spunky' for me.
    Yep.

BTW...your package has is on its way.
    Holy mother of god. I'd never seen her. Shes too skinny for me to actually trust anything she cooks. Its a well known fact fat people are better chefs. ;)

However she's f'ing HOT!
    A package on its way eh? Thanks buddy I'll let you know when it blows up the front door.
    madurofan:
    Holy mother of god. I'd never seen her. Shes too skinny for me to actually trust anything she cooks. Its a well known fact fat people are better chefs. ;)

However she's f'ing HOT!
    I thought you'd agree. But she can cook, she is where I got my lasagne recipe. She cooks better than Rachel.
    Rachels deal is quick, more so than good. Sounds like many a mans philosophy. ;) haha
    madurofan:
    Rachels deal is quick, more so than good. Sounds like many a mans philosophy. ;) haha
    Like I say to Water Pillows - "two minutes in heaven is better than one minute in heaven"
  • rusiriusrusirius Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 564
    dutyje:
    madurofan:
    Like I say to Water Pillows - "two minutes in heaven is better than one minute in heaven"
    Thats similar to something I say to my wife... "Keep your head down ***, I can't see TV..."
    Stick out tongue [:P]
  • rdnstnrdnstn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 991
    madurofan:
    1.Paper, Plastic or the reusable bags?
    2.Mild, Medium or Hot?
    3.Baked or Fried chips?
    4.Football or basketball?
    5.Diet Pepsi or Diet Coke?
    6.Flip-Flops or shoes?
    7.A bar or the couch, remote and a beer?
    8.Charcoal or gas?
    9.Wal-mart or Target?
    10.Natural flame or torch?
    11.The mountains or the ocean?
    12.Law & Order or CSI?
    13.Redskins?
    14.Yankees?
    15.Snow or 100*(degrees)?
    1. Plastic
    2. Medium, only cuz he's Irish, otherwise it would be hot
    3. Fried
    4. Football, of course
    5. Diet Coke
    6. Shoes
    7. Couch, with remote and beer of course
    8. Charcoal
    9. Wal-Mart
    10. Natural flame
    11. Mountains
    12. CSI, especially Miami, they have better looking women
    13. Redskins, yes
    14. Yankees, no way, even though my son disagrees
    15. Snow, except for its effects on cigar smoking

Well, there's my guesses. I went with my gut. Now I'll just keep my fingers crossed.
    Answers

1. Plastic No tree hugging allowed in my house. Ok well there was this one time but I was drunk ...
    2.Medium, bc I'm Irish wtf ronnie?lol
    3.Baked, I like them and the fact they're healthy is a bonus
    4.Football.
    5.Diet Pepsi f**k Coke
    6.Flip-Flops, I grew up on the beach has nothing to do with tree hugging sirius those are sandals.
    7.couch, remote and a beer.
    8.Gas, who has time for charcoal
    9.Target, I hate Wal-Marx
    10.Torch
    11.Mountains, I'm too fat to surf anymore so ...
    12.Law & Order
    13.Hail to the Redskins, or any variation of yes
    14.Evil Empire, or any variation of no
    15.100*, I know this is odd considering the answer to 11 but what can I say I like the other 3 season in the mountains.

PTFTW
    rdnstn:
    14. Yankees, no way, even though my son disagrees
    He should be immediately disowned and possibly beaten over the head with a dull object.
    Looks like we have a winner. Sirius will be receiving the White Owl, Garcia Y Vega and Grape Phillies sampler! Congrats ...
    madurofan:
    Looks like we have a winner. Sirius will be receiving the White Owl, Garcia Y Vega and Grape Phillies sampler! Congrats ...
    Congrats, Shirley!! Nice job!

I thought I had that last list nailed.
    madurofan:
    Total and complete friggin sweetness! Can you throw in a swisher sweet and use a sharpie to write "Cuban" around the filter? That would be awesome!!! I'll be the envy of all my friends!!!

Anywho... Thank you thank you thank you... When I started reading down the answers I was like, "damn, damn, damn, ohh damn, damn... ***, i'll never win getting all these wrong..." LOL

So umm... I'd like to thank all the little people out there... ummm... the Irish ones anyway...
    Stick out tongue [:P]
  • rdnstnrdnstn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 991
    I demand a recount. There must have been a hanging chad or something. Some uncounted votes. I know I didn't lose. Call the attorney general.

Actually, congratulations to the winner. You are Maddy's #1 stalker.

Good contest Maddy, and I have disowned my son many times, during baseball season especially. Come on, get off the bandwagon. The Yankees are just proof that even though you can buy a team, you aren't necessarily the best. You're just wasting money. heck, last year the Rockies made it to the Series and their entire payroll (minus the their top 3) was less than the Yanks pay A-Rod.
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    rdnstn:
    I demand a recount. There must have been a hanging chad or something. Some uncounted votes. I know I didn't lose. Call the attorney general.

Good contest Maddy, and I have disowned my son many times, during baseball season especially. Come on, get off the bandwagon. The Yankees are just proof that even though you can buy a team, you aren't necessarily the best. You're just wasting money. heck, last year the Rockies made it to the Series and their entire payroll (minus the their top 3) was less than the Yanks pay A-Rod.
    OOOOH! Looks like the first scandal of the season!

Quick! Someone call someone's wife "Lipstick on a Pig!"
    rdnstn:

Now that you mention it, I did see a guy named Chad hanging around outside...
    rdnstn:
    Creeeepy.
    rdnstn:
    If I was you I'd make him do 100 push-ups everytime A-Rod struck out with someone in scoring position. He'd be ripped in a week and it'd teach him about over paying for stuff :).
    And here it is folks.... The moment of truth... ;) I go out to the mailbox this afternoon and what do I find? Not just the one box from j0z3r I was expecting, but also a box from maddy... Ohh baby! My prize is here!

So let's have a look... Some packing and a note...

WHAT?!? OMG! Talk about a sweet prize!!!! This is freaking awesome!!!!

Okay okay... to bring everyone else up to speed, here's a list of my prize package... A pack of 5 cigars...

1: An RP Olde World Reserve Maduro Toro
    - - This should be a great smoke...

2: An RP Olde World Reserve Habano Torpedo
    - - Once again another fine smoke... I've got one of these in the humi, but haven't tried yet.

3: A Nub Cameroon (Looks like a 466)
    - - I'm really glad to see this puppy in there.. I was considering ordering one the next time I place an order... I had one of these a couple weeks back but I think I had a bad roll or something... It "blew up" on me... wrapper came off and made it a slightly irritating smoke... I'm looking forward to trying one in it's normal state!

Now let me just stop here and say that if these were the only cigars in this package, it still would have been a hell of a prize...

4: A Sol Cubano Sumatra (gotta be a churchill)
    - - This bad boy looks like a treat... I'm finding myself drawn a lot toward the sumatra wrappers to begin with... According to the note, this is one of maddy's favorites and I'm looking forward to find out why!

One more pause here before we get to the last thing... Once again at this point that could be all that was in the prize pack and I would have been blown away with maddy's generosity and great job at picking a terrific selection...

But alas he didn't stop there... the prize pack goes on to include one more cigar... One that I'm absolutely blown away by... One that I'm not even sure will find an occasion special enough to break it out...

So what's all this ramp up about? Surely whatever it is can't be that big of a deal right?!?

WRONG...

5: A Nub... Not just any nub... a nub hand rolled by Sam Leccia right before Maddy's eyes at a local B&M event...
    - - How freaking awesome is that?!? Talk about a prize!

Maddy, I can't thank you enough... You've really went overboard here and all I can say is that I hope I can repay the kindness sometime soon!
    Wow.. that's a sirius prize (har har)! That hand-rolled nub alone makes a freakishly generous prize. Maddy, I can't believe you were willing to part with that. I thought you only had one, but I'm sure you didn't give up the barber pole nub. Still... wow!
    I'm glad you like the winnings Greg.

duty,
    If you look at my avatar you will notice two Nubs in the picture along with the box. No I wasn't willing to part with my barber pole, but the one standing up next to the box is now in Greg's possesion. It wasn't rolled for me as the barber pole was but it was rolled while I was there and later given to me. Its actually a Conneticut wrapper but is almost completely Ligero filler, should be a powerful smoke if the occasion comes around for you to smoke it Greg.
    madurofan:
    I'm glad you like the winnings Greg.

duty,
    If you look at my avatar you will notice two Nubs in the picture along with the box. No I wasn't willing to part with my barber pole, but the one standing up next to the box is now in Greg's possesion. It wasn't rolled for me as the barber pole was but it was rolled while I was there and later given to me. Its actually a Conneticut wrapper but is almost completely Ligero filler, should be a powerful smoke if the occasion comes around for you to smoke it Greg.
    Maybe in about 20 years or so when my son get's married, LOL!
    HAHA, well until then it'll be a good conversation piece.