Home General Discussion

New Diesel coming out soon!

martymcg43martymcg43 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 396
i'm quite excited for this... "Diesel Unlimited" line. with ring gauges up to 60. can't wait...

Comments

• stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    UHHHHH link... please.
  • martymcg43martymcg43 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 396
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    Alex has been working on this one. The 60 ring gauge is supposedly being made for Shorty (he has his own show about Pit Bulls, he's a "little person" hence the name). Can't wait to see what other sizes they'll release. PM me more info if you got it, or just post up a link.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    Same blend w additional sizes?
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    omfg.....can i sign up for a box now?
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,507
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    it's in the new catalog, well it's in mine that I got in the mail today... specs:
    4.5x60 7$ a single 99.95 for a box of 24
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    Fourtotheflush:
    Same blend w additional sizes?
    Well, the review up over at CI is for the Diesel Unlimited, it looks to be a different blend. Says it is using a Honduran grown Habano ligero wrapper - never heard of that before - and a different binder. Not sure about the fillers.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    crap I thought we were getting a new blend. I think the size they are at now are just right. I was all excited too!
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    I am looking forward to it!
    there is also the new shorty diesel which is a 60 ring....im placing a order now for it! lol
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,214
    If Graycliff didn't already use the name they could call it the Turbo Diesel.
  • Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
    Tis the truth. We did add a new size to the regular diesel line which will start shipping next week. The boxes just left Nicaragua. However, Diesel Unlimited is a new blend all together. We literally just finalized the blend while I was in Nicaragua last week so I am surprised to see the info has already gotten out there LOL. It will be available in 4 sizes, 5.5 x 54, 6 x 60, 7 x 58 and 5.75 x 56 (belicoso). No word yet on box quantities or price but I am sure it is going to be extremely reasonable in keeping with the Diesel mantra. When I get pricing I will let you know.

The blend is a full bodied blend of ligeros. This cigar is well fermented so dont expect a palate buster where you feel the strength on the palate or in your head (although you might), this one you are going to feel a bulk of the shot in your gut. Kind of like the Ruination in terms of strength. The wrapper is actually Ligero which is not very common. It is a cuban seed grown in the Copan region of Honduras. The binder is cuban seed from ecuador and the fillers come from Nicaraguas Condega and Esteli Regions and are rounded out with mexican san adres. Great smoke. Starts out spicy and melds into a nice rich leathery character that has a unique finish and slow burn.

Look for it Fall of 2010
    sounds amazing...ill definetly be looking forward to buying a box of these bad boys
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,585
    damn, is it strange I got a chub reading the description? haha. I need DIESEL... cant wait for the shorty size and the new blend. Go ahead and mark me down for a box of the new ones
  • babsdpubabsdpu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 143
    Damn, still letting my regular Diesels sit and now this?! I'm getting farther behind! Need to pick this one up also! :)
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    Alex Svenson:
    Tis the truth. We did add a new size to the regular diesel line which will start shipping next week. The boxes just left Nicaragua. However, Diesel Unlimited is a new blend all together. We literally just finalized the blend while I was in Nicaragua last week so I am surprised to see the info has already gotten out there LOL. It will be available in 4 sizes, 5.5 x 54, 6 x 60, 7 x 58 and 5.75 x 56 (belicoso). No word yet on box quantities or price but I am sure it is going to be extremely reasonable in keeping with the Diesel mantra. When I get pricing I will let you know.

The blend is a full bodied blend of ligeros. This cigar is well fermented so dont expect a palate buster where you feel the strength on the palate or in your head (although you might), this one you are going to feel a bulk of the shot in your gut. Kind of like the Ruination in terms of strength. The wrapper is actually Ligero which is not very common. It is a cuban seed grown in the Copan region of Honduras. The binder is cuban seed from ecuador and the fillers come from Nicaraguas Condega and Esteli Regions and are rounded out with mexican san adres. Great smoke. Starts out spicy and melds into a nice rich leathery character that has a unique finish and slow burn.

Look for it Fall of 2010
    Wow thanks for all that info Alex. I definitely am looking forward to the Unlimited.
  • gdsim1gdsim1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 213
    Alex Svenson:

Look for it Fall of 2010
    Cant WAIT to see these as the daily deal... as soon as humanly possible... hint hint... Mr Svenson, are you still out there listening... :-D

• ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    gdsim1:
    Alex Svenson:

Look for it Fall of 2010
    Cant WAIT to see these as the daily deal... as soon as humanly possible... hint hint... Mr Svenson, are you still out there listening... :-D

YES YES YES!!!
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    I'm not sure how feasible it is, but I would love to see the Diesel in a smaller ring gauge... something under 50 even...
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    been hearin talk about the unlimited, how long before they are avalible?
    theyre available now, diesel shorty ltd.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    illinoisgolf99:
    He is talking about the unlimited. Completely different blend in a variety of sizes. The diesel shorty is the same blend as the diesel. Just a different size. The diesel unlimited shout be out this fall.
    oh cool man, I had no idea!
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    Alex Williams:
    illinoisgolf99:

He is talking about the unlimited. Completely different blend in a variety of sizes. The diesel shorty is the same blend as the diesel. Just a different size. The diesel unlimited shout be out this fall.
    /// exactly , unlimited a different blend, looking forward to it.
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Anyone tried the Diesel Unlimtied yet? I see they are available.
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    Where? I don't see them. I'll probably wait for a DD or a SD before I give it a whirl.
  • Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
    They just landed. Still counting them in as we speak but they could ship out to fill orders as early as this week. Supply Is limited so don't hold your breath waiting on daily deal as I am not sure if/ when we will have enough to run it. Not that we arent making a ton of cigars for this line because we are but box pricing will start at a low 60 dollars per box and i think they are going to fly at this price. I will do my best to accommodate you forum folks with perhaps a Saturday deal in the future so you guys can try them. I smoked about 10 this week. It is full bodied but well fermented so it is not harsh on the palate with a heavy sensation in the gut. Similr in body I would say to the ruination.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    Alex Svenson:
    They just landed. Still counting them in as we speak but they could ship out to fill orders as early as this week. Supply Is limited so don't hold your breath waiting on daily deal as I am not sure if/ when we will have enough to run it. Not that we arent making a ton of cigars for this line because we are but box pricing will start at a low 60 dollars per box and i think they are going to fly at this price. I will do my best to accommodate you forum folks with perhaps a Saturday deal in the future so you guys can try them. I smoked about 10 this week. It is full bodied but well fermented so it is not harsh on the palate with a heavy sensation in the gut. Similr in body I would say to the ruination.
    Nice! Too bad I went over the budget for now though :( Hope I can get it soon.