Home General Discussion

Don't Be Scared

brotheradambrotheradam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 896
I've only been smoking about 6 months or so and Coachjamie and I are both kinda mild to medium guys, but the other day Jamie had his first Cain and he liked it, so he sent me one and a Cain F. I wanted to try the Cain first before the Cain F but accidently grabbed the Cain F tonight and lit it up, gotta tell you I was kinda scared since the fullest one I've ever had is a Man O'War, to my suprise it was a damn fine smoke, not something I'd have all the time, but I'm glad I tried it. That's what I love about these forums that you get to try something you've never had or are maybe scared to try. If you're a newbie like me don't be scared to try fuller smokes you just might like them.

Comments

• zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Thats good to know bro! I have yet to try one of these full cigars. One day, and I've already eyed the one I will start with...the unholy cocktail diesel.
  • sirfoster83sirfoster83 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 783
    Right on Jeff. I've always liked the fuller had a couple milds the other day. Not even close to disappointing Had plenty of flavor which I thought they would lack. Preconcieved notions only limit you. My new motto TRY EM ALL! at least twice
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    Welcome to the fuller side of things Jeff! I haven't had an F yet but am a big fan of the regular Cain. I think you'll also dig the cask strength, awesome smoke and priced really well. Gimme a buzz if ya wanna smoke this Sunday :)
  • brotheradambrotheradam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 896
    Will do Vinny. I have a Cask Strength I just got from Cank. BTW- I did have a full meal before I had the Cain F, which I think helped with the strength.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Good to hear Jeff, I enjoy the Cain F robusto more than any other offering in the Cain line, to me it has the most flavor.
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    brotheradam:
    Will do Vinny. I have a Cask Strength I just got from Cank. BTW- I did have a full meal before I had the Cain F, which I think helped with the strength.
    A full stomach definitely helped. I have had 3 Cains so far, the Maduro, Torpedo and maduro toro and the torpedo natural. So far, I have enjoyed the maduro toro the most. Great flavor. Gonna try to hit the Cain F Nub even here in October too.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    You have been seduced by the dark side bro
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    I man'd up yesterday a did a Oliva "V"........ was on the strong side for me, could feel the buzz. I love the more flavor you get with the fuller sticks. The Ashton VSG was a pretty naughty/taisty stick for me also.
  • TGOTGO Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 333
    Yo Jeff... A quote... Morpheus: “You take the blue pill, the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.” –The Matrix... You, Sir, have taken the red pill... put on your seat belt, it's gonna be a serious ride to the "dark side" :) Our tastes evolve and I suspect you will enjoy the different vibe full cigars can offer! I enjoy mild and medium but still look for those "knee knockers" when I am in the mood. Glad to see you are enjoying the fuller offerings hope to bring you something along those lines next time you make it to Temecula! Regards, Tim
  • TGOTGO Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 333
    j0z3r:
    Good to hear Jeff, I enjoy the Cain F robusto more than any other offering in the Cain line, to me it has the most flavor.
    +1... they age out well too! A humerous story: When I got a box recently I accidently dropped one on the floor and it rolled under the bed... I noticed it a few days later after it was dry as melba toast... aside from being upset with myself for such careless handling of a cigar I hold in high regard, I found that I could not bring myself to toss it... so back in the humi for a week... I had no expectations as I have not revived a cigar so mishandled... it was fantastic! Just goes to show, cigars are indeed forgiving... true story!
  • brotheradambrotheradam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 896
    Thanks for the quote Tim good stuff, I'm believe I will be around the 4th of July weekend if anyone will be around. Can't wait to herf again with you guys.