Home General Discussion

i need another distraction

thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
when im left alone with my thoughts this is what happens
i order 4 boxes of cigars different places
but none the less i had to much time to think i needed more smokes when i dont
but i thought i did so now i have to figure out where to put them my humi holds 600
i might be over capicity now
i'm just a cigar addict

Comments

• Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    There is no such thing as a cigar Addict...just an infatuation. Send me some..ill help with your overflow! lol
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    There is no such thing as a cigar Addict...just an infatuation. Send me some..ill help with your overflow! lol
    What boxes did you get?
  • GoldyGoldy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,636
    Have you started to trade with other folks? Thats a great way to get distracted and not spend mondey.
  • betasynnbetasynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
    As somebody on here once said, addiction is bad, but you don't have a "problem," you just need to smoke more.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    Just man up & start smoking 6-8 a day like my hero cabinetmaker bro! You'll be okay!

Of course, there are plenty of BOTL here who will volunteer to help you out too... :-D
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    well i got a box of nub maduro,2 box of of brazilia (my faves),and box of mx2,
    i smoke between 2-3 cigars a day and i have freinds that pop up and get all "i want smoke one" so i give them a smoke to try out,
    for the holiday i brought a mix of smokes to the job and gave out a few to some of the guys here,
    i gave a few guys some on here,so i give some local give some and also some noobs,
    im up for trades
  • bacon.jaybacon.jay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 718
    "I need another distraction"

Two words:

STRIP CLUB

• thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    wife wont like me to be spending money on other women,LOL
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    bacon.jay:
    "I need another distraction"

Two words:

STRIP CLUB

nah at least with a cigar you'll actually get to taste it.....
  • bacon.jaybacon.jay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 718
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    wife wont like me to be spending money on other women,LOL

Just tell her it's Community Service. Strippers have to pay for nursing school somehow.

lol...i told my gf i want to hit a strip club up this weekend..she gave me 20 bucks....i got a keeper right there!
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    lol...i told my gf i want to hit a strip club up this weekend..she gave me 20 bucks....i got a keeper right there!
    Damn, usually I have to give your girlfriend 20 bucks... Haha your right- hold on to her!
  • sirfoster83sirfoster83 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 783
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    My wife drags me to the strip club. Anytime we are out in Minneapolis we end up on sniffers row at some strip club.

She even buys me lap dances!
    yeah none of that would float with my wife
    she is pretty cool about things i do, but paying for something that i get a home
    might as well move out now if i did that, me and my humi on the streets,LOL
    lol....hey some women dont care and some do, as long as she makes up for it at home its all good right! lol
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    when im left alone with my thoughts this is what happens
    i order 4 boxes of cigars different places
    but none the less i had to much time to think i needed more smokes when i dont
    but i thought i did so now i have to figure out where to put them my humi holds 600
    i might be over capicity now
    i'm just a cigar addict

Badger and Blade! will take up a good chunk of your time.