Home General Discussion

Any Chance this could happen?

Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 972
We have a poker herf where we put in some $10-20 per person and compete and at the end the winner donates the winning to whichever charity he chooses? Or keeps them = idk... lol... Who would be down for something like this and how can it happen?

Comments

• betasynnbetasynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
    This is an awesome idea. We could do it at your house with BBQ.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    Love the idea, but Im in Boston - Love playing poker, love smoking cigars.

I tried to start a poke league here with my friends and it fizzled. It is just too tough to get everyone together routinely.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    There were a few of us trying to figure out how to play for free chips online, and then people would send the winner the winnings via snail mail. The discussion didn't get very far, though.
  • Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 972
    TatuajeVI:
    There were a few of us trying to figure out how to play for free chips online, and then people would send the winner the winnings via snail mail. The discussion didn't get very far, though.
    Playing online would be cool, but I think I wanna have it more of a social smoking event... Beta - do you think we can get Daryl, Tom and somebody else to join us? We can definitely do it at my place. Then, donate the money somewhere or keep the winnings - as we decide... Who can make it to Long Island, NY? Anybody within 2 hours away should come :)!
  • betasynnbetasynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
    My roommate Matt would be in, as would Tom, Ness, and possibly Daryl.