Home General Discussion

international shipping?

thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
hey guys a quick question i did the movie trivia thing, and its my turn ship not a issue, but the shipping to the winner iis n canada, i was getting a shipping label made when all the shipping rates for a 2lb box are all over $23+. is there a cheaper method that you guys use? im trying figure this out but thats a bit on the pricey side for shipping thanks joe

Comments

• laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    hey guys a quick question i did the movie trivia thing, and its my turn ship not a issue, but the shipping to the winner iis n canada, i was getting a shipping label made when all the shipping rates for a 2lb box are all over $23+. is there a cheaper method that you guys use? im trying figure this out but thats a bit on the pricey side for shipping thanks joe
    Hi Joe. I live in Canada and that does seem very high. What method of shipping were you trying to use.?

As far as I know you can buy those pre paid boxes in various sizes from $5.99 for the little ones (good for a half dozen sticks right up to big boxes that you could put your whole stock into for $29.99.

When shipping here you might want to consider shipping as "Collectible bands" and with a value of around $10. Or the recipient will be dinged on this end for more then the listed value. Hope this helps.
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    well i was going to use usps and put a value of $5 on it, it going to ontario, the cheapest i seen was $25.++ with tracking so im not sure what im missing, i intended to use a small priority box but had to order them since my local place has none, so im going to check around and see what comes up again
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Whenever I ship to Canada I just go with international first class without tracking, generally it runs about $5 or less. Are you using the shipping label service on the usps website? If you are, that is probably what's fouling it up, I'd recommend taking the pack to your local post office and mail it that way, there's no reason why it should cost that much.
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    im going to do that on saturday when i have the day off, and see if that gives me a better shipping cost thanks