Home General Discussion

new guy learning

vegassparkyvegassparky Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 365
first off. thanks to all the brothers on here that share there knowledge. I just started to collect. my humi was a wedding present. Because of suggestions you have made, i have tried many diffferent sticks.Try 2 or 3 different every week. Man o' war was really good. I have also resently tried gurkha legend.Which seems to be my favorite. The one i tried was an assassin robusto. now the local shop is out. and i cant find the assassin on line.

Comments

• sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    Welcome to the forums. If you can't find something online, you should give Ccom a call. The reps should be able to track something down for you. This is one of the many reasons why Ccom's customer service is the best.
  • vegassparkyvegassparky Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 365
    Thanks. should have guessed that. just didnt see it anywhere on there list. So didnt think to ask
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    sightunseen:
    Welcome to the forums. If you can't find something online, you should give Ccom a call. The reps should be able to track something down for you. This is one of the many reasons why Ccom's customer service is the best.
    +1, Tim was able to track down a box of Padron Family Reserves for me. Every other place I looked for didn't have them or didn't know when they would get any in.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    Krieg:
    sightunseen:
    +1, Tim was able to track down a box of Padron Family Reserves for me. Every other place I looked for didn't have them or didn't know when they would get any in.
    Yeah, Tim and Jeff got me a couple different boxes of LFDs that I couldn't find (and at a sweet price!). It took a month or so, but it was worth it.
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    Tim held a box of air benders for me for two weeks until I got paid. It was the last box he had and turned down other customers. All foe me! Tim is the best!!!!