Home Ratings & Reviews

Arturo Fuente 858 Maduro Cigar Review Video

kaelariakaelaria Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 572
image This 6×47 stick offers a dark chocolate almost black, lumpy toothy wrapper with small veins all over, a couple large ones, thick seams and a very nice slightly sweet chocolate aroma. First light reveals a firm draw, adaquate smoke production and flavors of a sweet tobacco with a rich and oily long finish. The first third develops in to a slightly must aged tobacco taste with a oily and rich finish with a touch of caramel like sweetness. Smoke production is very good giving thick and chewy medium-full body. The 2nd third proves very close to the first, bringing a hint of leather in at points. Ending at 1:15 the last third is pretty much the same, only adding a touch of dusty chocolate and a longer tobacco finish. http://cigarobsession.com/cigar-reviews/arturo-fuente-858-maduro-cigar-review/

Comments

• laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    I have only had one of these before. ( A gift from Duty) and if I remember right it was very tasty, and I also got that carmel flavor too. Loved it !
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    This 6×47 stick offers a dark chocolate almost black, lumpy toothy wrapper with small veins all over, a couple large ones, thick seams and a very nice slightly sweet chocolate aroma. First light reveals a firm draw, adaquate smoke production and flavors of a sweet tobacco with a rich and oily long finish. The first third develops in to a slightly must aged tobacco taste with a oily and rich finish with a touch of caramel like sweetness. Smoke production is very good giving thick and chewy medium-full body. The 2nd third proves very close to the first, bringing a hint of leather in at points. Ending at 1:15 the last third is pretty much the same, only adding a touch of dusty chocolate and a longer tobacco finish. http://cigarobsession.com/cigar-reviews/arturo-fuente-858-maduro-cigar-review/ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- agree completly! just finishing up one, almost of the anejo to me also