Home Non Cigar Related

I'm moving too

ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
Well it's just down the road like 10 minutes from where I am now but guys I am proud to say that come Wednesday I will be the proud owner of a brand new town house. Did my 1 week prior walk through the other day. Would of taken pics then but there was an issue. The water heater malfunctioned the day of and flooded half the basement but no worries the builder already has it taken care of. Much rather it happen then instead of a month or two down the road. It is a 3 Level, 1 Car Garage, Finished Basement, 3 Bedroom, 2 Full bath, 2 Half Bath 2085 sq foot town home. Plus the backyard is getting fenced in starting the day after I close with the same people who framed my house. I can't wait. This is my first house and it's been quite an adventure. I feel so blessed to of been able to purchase a brand new place and I'm getting the first time home buyers tax credit to boot. Just wanted to share my happiness. Here are some pics from during the construction and I'll post finished ones later. Outside image Foyer image Garage image Basement imageimage Family Room image Kitchen imageimageimageimage Entertainment Room image Master Bedroom (that's my Real Estate Agent, not me...lol) imageimageimageimage Master Bath (it also has a separate shower next to the tub) imageimage

Comments