Home General Discussion

I FELT like a cigar today...

Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 972
So today I decided to try a little experiment in my vacation hotel. I went to the sauna and tried to recreated the perfect 70-70 conditions and I felt like a cigar! LOL... Man - 70 humidity really feels good for the pores and my sinuses! These conditions were really good and the cigar I took in with me felt comfy ;)... Then, I went on to the real part of being in a sauna and increased the temp to 150 degrees... Mmmmmm... I loved it - released tension and made me very relaxed.... HOWEVER - the cigar next to me didn't like it a bit. I think it decreased the humidity of the cigar, even though it was about 71-72 humidity in the box... Overall - it was a pretty cool experience since the sauna is all wood-walled and looks like a giant human-sized humidor LOL....

Comments

• HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    You are quite the odd one Stan Sir!
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Should have toasted the foot a bit with a torch.
  • HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    LOL this is totally the weirdest thing I've read today...
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Wow I'm not gonna lie I literally laughed out loud. People around me at work stared at me all confused like....lol
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    Renaissance_Man:
    So today I decided to try a little experiment in my vacation hotel. I went to the sauna and tried to recreated the perfect 70-70 conditions and I felt like a cigar! LOL... Man - 70 humidity really feels good for the pores and my sinuses! These conditions were really good and the cigar I took in with me felt comfy ;)... Then, I went on to the real part of being in a sauna and increased the temp to 150 degrees... Mmmmmm... I loved it - released tension and made me very relaxed.... HOWEVER - the cigar next to me didn't like it a bit. I think it decreased the humidity of the cigar, even though it was about 71-72 humidity in the box... Overall - it was a pretty cool experience since the sauna is all wood-walled and looks like a giant human-sized humidor LOL....
    And I thought I was obsessed with cigars, lol
  • Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 972
    Hahhaa... yeah boys - I love such experiments... Plus it was my first time in a sauna so I had to fool around with stuff. One thing is for sure though - I couldn't sit still in that temperature and humidity! I can see now why the cigars can't wait to get out of my humi and in my mouth ;) haahahahahha
  • brainfrzbrainfrz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 73
  • HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    brainfrz:
    Oh my god...I just seriously busted up laughing while stuttering out "What....the...$O()&*$?????"
  • xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    brainfrz:
    I'll see your pancake bunny and raise you a Vader:

• phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    xmacro:
    brainfrz:
    I'll see your pancake bunny and raise you a Vader:

oh, you peeps are too funny....

Yeah, renny this was a weird one... You should have lit that puppy up, I love smoking while in a hot tub. It even better when it's cold outside.
  • Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 972
    phobicsquirrel:
    oh, you peeps are too funny....

Yeah, renny this was a weird one... You should have lit that puppy up, I love smoking while in a hot tub. It even better when it's cold outside.
    Wish I could have, but the hotel is a no smoking zone... And the hot-tub is inside... I smoked it on my balcony however ;)... I am convinced though that saunas were invented by an obsessed cigar smoker who wanted to get into his humidor...