Home General Discussion

When you can't have a smoke...

AdcuriumAdcurium Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 170
Do any of you gentlemen keep an unlit cigar hanging form your pie-hole? I don't smoke in my office b/c I'm afraid my employees would quit. But, I'll tote an unlit stick around. If I could only make select employees quit...

Comments

• nightmaremike31nightmaremike31 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    I don't keep one in my mouth, but I try to keep some with my emergency supplies. I travel with a "Fall Out Kit" packed with emergency medical supplies, survival gear and emergency cigars.
  • jihiggsjihiggs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 468
    why dont you ask if they would mind?
  • AdcuriumAdcurium Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 170
    They've made it clear how they feel about cigars. Most days, I could just do without this 'work' thing...
  • rossdavey2rossdavey2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 979
    My Scottish comes out here. I'd say it's my office if you dont like it the doors that way, but as a breed we scots are not so P.C.
    I do keep a few sticks on my desk at work to distract me through out the day. I normally light one as I'm walking out the door.
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    Adcurium:
    They've made it clear how they feel about cigars. Most days, I could just do without this 'work' thing...
    Are they replaceable? Sounds like it's your business, so you should be able to run it in whatever way you see fit.
  • gaberoxgaberox Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 824
    Ive tried just hanging out with a cigar in my mouth it always ends up getting ruined. I guess you have to buy some cheapies just for that purpose.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    I keep a Ccom 20 ct humi on my desk> It is my Crisis Response kit!
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    sightunseen:
    Adcurium:
    Are they replaceable? Sounds like it's your business, so you should be able to run it in whatever way you see fit.
    ahahahaha, you assume our government follows the Constitution!
  • AdcuriumAdcurium Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 170
    Well I have two partners and if I drove away employees there would probably be some sort of intervention!