Home General Discussion

Wooohoo! Finally gettin the humi filled up

EnphraredEnphrared Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 62
Got my order in today to help fill my 100CT humi!! 20x Corojo house label 20x Flor de Oliva Maduro 10 x Cain sampler =)

Comments

• brainfrzbrainfrz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 73
    congrats! i just filled my 50ct with my last order. been putting stuff in tupperware now.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    Nice job now smoke em
  • BTJR99BTJR99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 97
    Soon your next post will be Damn! My 100ct is full I should have bought a bigger humi!! LOL
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    BTJR99:
    Soon your next post will be Damn! My 100ct is full I should have bought a bigger humi!! LOL
    true. a full humidor is a blessing and a curse.
    my humidors were so full that one day i went to add a 5 pack and i couldnt. i had to smoke one so i could close the lids. now i have an over/under thing going on on a sheet of paper on top of my humidor. it tells me about how many sticks from full i am. every time i take a cigar out i subtract one. every time i add a cigar i add one. the goal is to stay at or below zero (zero being full).
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    kuzi16:
    BTJR99:
    true. a full humidor is a blessing and a curse.
    my humidors were so full that one day i went to add a 5 pack and i couldnt. i had to smoke one so i could close the lids. now i have an over/under thing going on on a sheet of paper on top of my humidor. it tells me about how many sticks from full i am. every time i take a cigar out i subtract one. every time i add a cigar i add one. the goal is to stay at or below zero (zero being full).
    I do that with my mobile stogie app, help keeps my inventory up to date ALOT easier, especially when u have close to 200 cigars.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    I had to resort to cigar briefcase to keep up with them. All BOTL's need to have a back up plan
  • EnphraredEnphrared Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 62
    I'm hoping my humidor will finally stay around 65-70% RH now that I have more than 8 sticks in this 100CT, got about 70 in there now. Getting tired of having to recharge my beads every week or so. As for the cigars, the Corojo Labeled from CC taste really good and the draw is perfect. Anyone else like these sticks? I figured $50 for a box of 20 ain't bad for this stick. I haven't tried the Flor De Oliva Maduro's yet, read online that they're a good "all arounder" type of stick to have in the box. Gonna try one out this weekend. Now that I got the cheapies in there, I can't wait to try one of the 3 Cain F's I picked up I also have the black and white labeled Cains to try out. I'm a big Oliva fan and lot of folks are raving about the Cain F. Hoping to pick a small bundle of NUB sticks soon as well. Then of course I got my "cadillac" sticks. Had to pick up a small handful of Padron 64 Anniv Diplomatico's. =) Gonna be a nice summer. =)
  • Duder2Duder2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 926
    Congrats man! I too am a fan of the Corojo label. For the inevitable near future you may want to look into a cooler, they have a nice 48 quart igloo at wally world for $18... ;^)
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    Remember this day, because from now on you'll be Woohooing about having enough space to fit in your next order that is already on the way!

I like the corojo label too, but I pretty much like anything Don Pepin Garcia does.