Home General Discussion

Yet Another TIM Appreciation thread!!!!

phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
So I know it's been said before but I have to personally thank and share my appreciation for TIM (aka the BEARD) for working out a fantastic deal with me. I was able to pick up all I wanted for my birthday and for a great price. One of the many reasons why I continue to be a loyal customer, the great service and friendliness of the employees.

Comments

• bama3715bama3715 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 89
    Which came first, Tim or The Beard???
  • jihiggsjihiggs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 468
    maybe the beard simply has always been, and it travels from host to host spreading joy throughout the world.
  • The BeardThe Beard Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 35
    I have been around since the dawn of time, I have attached myself to many famous men throughout history. Tim has been one of my best hosts yet oddly enough.
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    phobicsquirrel:
    So I know it's been said before but I have to personally thank and share my appreciation for TIM (aka the BEARD) for working out a fantastic deal with me. I was able to pick up all I wanted for my birthday and for a great price. One of the many reasons why I continue to be a loyal customer, the great service and friendliness of the employees.
    What all did you get??
  • rossdavey2rossdavey2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 979
    +1 not only is The BEARD hooking me up with a great order for my birthday money, but he is also helping me out with a little project I'vr got in the works. All in all THE BEARD is THE BEST
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    Alex Williams:
    phobicsquirrel:
    What all did you get??
    MOW stuff and Diesels.
  • Cigar SherlockCigar Sherlock Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 142
    I have heard that "The Beard's" beard is bullet proof? And that Chuck Norris once hit The Beard and broke his unbreakable fist! All of this is not confirmed however..
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    I just proved he is golden. Thanks Tim!
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    Tim ALWAYS hooks me up with the best stuff for the best prices. I have never found customer service like this anywhere else.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    I've heard that Santa Claus, himself, has wept before The Beard.......
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    I gave Tim $20 to have him hook me up with some sticks, with the condition that one is a JdN Antano. The man comes back and hooks me up with a nice 5-er that included a MOW SE. Somebody add Tim's pic to the Sistine Chapel
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    sightunseen:
    I gave Tim $20 to have him hook me up with some sticks, with the condition that one is a JdN Antano. The man comes back and hooks me up with a nice 5-er that included a MOW SE. Somebody add Tim's pic to the Sistine Chapel
    Are you sure he is not already there. The beard is able to change it's appearance at will.
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    It is rumored that The Beard found the Fountain of Youth...but didn't drink because it wasn't thirsty. ---TMIMITW
  • 24footjet24footjet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 132
    Krieg, that is funny!
    when the Cu- Avana Intenso DD came up, I emailed tim to see if he could send me the torpedos instead of the toros. Of course, he does and he does it for $3 LESS than the DD. The packing guys gave me the toros and i emailed Tim asking how i should send them back to exchange them and he says "You don't need to do that. I will send you the torpedos my treat and you can keep those!" I was so awestruck at his generosity! He is the best!
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,585
    Alex Williams:
    when the Cu- Avana Intenso DD came up, I emailed tim to see if he could send me the torpedos instead of the toros. Of course, he does and he does it for $3 LESS than the DD. The packing guys gave me the toros and i emailed Tim asking how i should send them back to exchange them and he says "You don't need to do that. I will send you the torpedos my treat and you can keep those!" I was so awestruck at his generosity! He is the best!
    He did the same for me a while back. I ordered the last 9 Oliva V Maduro 2008's they had, and instead, they sent me 9 RP 1961's? Not sure how that happened. I emailed him, and within 30 minutes had an email saying to keep the 1961's gratis, and he sent me the Oliva V Maduro's express mail.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Can someone pm me the email for Tim and The Beard. I was wondering about a sampler they have and was hoping to find out when they might have some more in.
  • Dark RoastDark Roast Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 463
    ENFIDL:
    Can someone pm me the email for Tim and The Beard. I was wondering about a sampler they have and was hoping to find out when they might have some more in.
    Tblythe@cigar.com
    Dark Roast:
    PM Sent
    Alex Williams:
    Tblythe@cigar.com
    Thanks brothers!
  • MAJORdorMoMAJORdorMo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 356
    ANDY LAUGHS AT YOUR TIM AND HIS BEARD! LAUGHS FROM HIS MOUNTAIN!
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    MAJORdorMo:
    ANDY LAUGHS AT YOUR TIM AND HIS BEARD! LAUGHS FROM HIS MOUNTAIN!
    Yeah, but the Beard built the world and that mountain that Andy is on!
    Tim helped me out alot. He responded to my email quickly and said that they could custom make a sold out sampler for me and that they could do a Man O War 4 pack for me and sent me over to Andy as Tim had important Beard things to go do. Thanks again Tim!
  • Dark RoastDark Roast Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 463
    The beard gives where others take.