Home Ratings & Reviews

Jose Marti Remedios Cigar Review Video

kaelariakaelaria Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 572
image This 5.5×44 stick offers a thin, seemingly fragile toothy wrapper, hot cocoa colored with a slight peppery tobacco aroma. First light reveals a perfect draw, tons of rich smoke and a very heavy, deep tobacco flavor with a big white pepper kick. The first third brings a smooth oily leather quickly joined by a rich pepper and spice and a touch of sweetness, that carries through to the finish. Body is a medium-full with a thick rich smoke that leaves a nice oil on the palate. The 2nd third brings more changes, dropping the pepper but adding steak at points, and the sweetness progressed to a touch of caramel. Coming in to the last third the flavors transition to a creamy mint and cinnamon with a warm smooth nutty finish. Ending at 1:10 after getting very hot, the cinnamon and nuts took over the flavor department, leaving a crisp short finish. http://cigarobsession.com/cigar-reviews/jose-marti-remedios-cigar-review/

Comments

• TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    Steak? That's awesome. My first Diesel had a grilled steak flavor to it.

Nice review, I've never heard or this one, either. Looks like I need to add this one to the "must try" list.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    At one time I could get this label at a local drug store in tubes (I know, unbelieveable but true) packaged two together and they were excellent. it was not this size but rather a large Churchill and they were excellent. I was ticked when they dropped them. At the time I had not found this site and the joys of on-line retailing.