Home General Discussion

5 Vegas Sampler

jhall52890jhall52890 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5
Hello, I'm new into cigars. My first order from Cigar.com was the 5 Vegas sampler. Included were the : 5 Vegas Classic, 5 Vegas Gold, 5 Vegas Series A, 5 Vegas Miami and 5 Vegas Limitada. While awaiting the arrival of my first real cigars, I anticipated I would like the 5 vegas gold, and series A the most. Boy was I wrong. The only cigars I really likes were the 5 Vegas Classic and the 5 Vegas Miami. Can anyone give me some insight to this and maybe suggest some stoggies that closely resemble the 5 Vegas Miami and Classic. Thanks so much.

Comments

• j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    I don't know about "closely resembling" the mentioned blends, but I'd venture to say that if you liked the Miami, you may like some other cigars from Don Pepin Garcia, namely the Cuban Classic, Vegas Cubanas and Mi Barrio, also the Padilla Habano is one you may like. As for the 5V Classic, I'd recommend a look at some Perdomo blends, the Habano corojo and Lot 23 natural and maduro specifically, as well as the standard line Padron and Punch. These cigars that I've named are not going to be dead ringers, but they have some similarities to me and I think they will offer a nice expansion for your palate.
  • jhall52890jhall52890 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5
    Thanks for all the suggestions. I'm gonna pick up a couple sticks of some of the suggestions you made. Thanks again j0z3r
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    I think you should venture to the 5 Vegas Relic and 5 Vegas Cask Strength II. While they are both stronger cigars your pallet might already be at a place where that is what you like from the start. I really like the Miami and I love the Cask Strength II/ Haven't had the Relic yet but I have one on the way and heard so many good things about them.
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    Todays DD would be a great way to get into a few good cigars also........ my .02
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    ^Especially as a fan of the Miami.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    Mmm, the new DD is a great one if you liked the Miami.