Home General Discussion

Ran out of humi space!

brainfrzbrainfrz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 73
Got my 50ct humi about 2 months ago. I was smoking what I had faster than I could keep it in there. With the past order of the Dirty Dozen that I just received today I fulled the sucker up. This morning though I ordered another 15 sticks. I've got some extra CCom bags and some humi packs- is this ok to store the cheaper sticks in for a month or so? Otherwise I was thinking of throwing them in a small tupperware. Whats better?

Comments

• Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    brainfrz:
    Got my 50ct humi about 2 months ago. I was smoking what I had faster than I could keep it in there. With the past order of the Dirty Dozen that I just received today I fulled the sucker up. This morning though I ordered another 15 sticks. I've got some extra CCom bags and some humi packs- is this ok to store the cheaper sticks in for a month or so? Otherwise I was thinking of throwing them in a small tupperware. Whats better?
    i would suggest whichever has the better seal... if they both have a great seal, than the tupperware because it offers protection as well!
  • brainfrzbrainfrz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 73
    On a side note a totally feel like I've accomplished something. Hah
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    I'll store them for you! just send them on over, they will be perfectly safe, heh, heh, heh
  • undulacundulac Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,129
    Bought a 50 count. . . filled. Bought a 150 count. . . filled. Got a free 20 count. . . filled. Dad gave me one of his 75 counts. . . filled. Bought a Tupperware container that fits about 30 sticks. . . filled. Bought another. . . filled. Needless to say, I don't need to buy any sticks for a long time.
  • TheedgeTheedge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 316
    I just use a tupperware container along with a humicare jar which you can purchase above under accessories. You fill it with the 50/50 solution.
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    O am screwed. I have 4 full humidors and I have 2 boxes of Nubs and 60 262 Paradigms on the way. What to do? Good problem to have.
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    jsnake:
    O am screwed. I have 4 full humidors and I have 2 boxes of Nubs and 60 262 Paradigms on the way. What to do? Good problem to have.

I will help you with a few of your Paradigms there snake......... just saying;)
  • MrMokeMrMoke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 321
    I have 80 gars in CCOM baggies, 50 in acrylic jars, another 70 in herf-a-dors etc, a couple of 5 packs on the way along with a new 250 count to put them in! This problem isn't going to go away is it? it must be a physical law that gars always multiply to fill all available humi space :)
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    I have roughly 50 stogies in C.Com bags just lack funds for a Humi so hope that work picks up soon
  • brainfrzbrainfrz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 73
    Welp, I'll keep the extra's in CCom bags with the pillows for the time being. I think the problem isn't lack of space but all the damn DDs!
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    I bought a 50 count about 3 years ago, and within a few months had filled it, then bought a 300 count and I'm good, though I have really only bought boxes after that and what singles I do have I store in little tuppadors. As soon as I get my house I can put up my cabinet humi! yay! I always suggest go BIG!!!
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    Overflow...send to me...you know the rest.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    undulac:
    Bought a 50 count. . . filled. Bought a 150 count. . . filled. Got a free 20 count. . . filled. Dad gave me one of his 75 counts. . . filled. Bought a Tupperware container that fits about 30 sticks. . . filled. Bought another. . . filled. Needless to say, I don't need to buy any sticks for a long time.
    LOL. You sound like me 2 years ago. Started with a 150 ct, that's more than I'll ever need smoking only 1 to 2 cigars a week, 6 months later bought my 2nd 150 ct, but hey, it's okay because now I am smoking 3 to 4 cigars a week so I need to keep my stock up. 18 months later it is the 1200 cabinet for me and now I have 800+ cigars aging in there now. So, my question to you is, how did you know when to stop (Needless to say, I don't need to buy any sticks for a long time.)? Can anyone really have enough?