Home General Discussion

Rocky Patel and EO

stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
Have you guys seen this? LINK

Comments

• KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
  • HugemooseHugemoose Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 458
    A 601 box-pressed maduro for $2-3 dollars as a normal price?! That would be nice. And it would also make one hell of a daily deal! haha
  • ironhorseironhorse Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 469
    this hurts my head. the cigar business is too complicated!!! :) Good thing I just reap the benefits
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    I'm looking forward to some cheaper Cubaos.
  • gaberoxgaberox Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 824
    Yeah would be great if they continue to taste like the same cigar. Pepin wont be involved any more so well have to see how that goes.

I never got to try any of the Pepin made Padiias but Ive heard they werent as good after he left.

601, Cubao, Mi Barrio are my favorites right now so I can just hope for the best.
  • betasynnbetasynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
    gaberox:
    Yeah would be great if they continue to taste like the same cigar. Pepin wont be involved any more so well have to see how that goes. I never got to try any of the Pepin made Padiias but Ive heard they werent as good after he left. 601, Cubao, Mi Barrio are my favorites right now so I can just hope for the best.
    Actually, Ortega stated the opposite. All brands currently rolled and manufactured by Pepin will remain in his hands; all that will change are the boxes to accommodate shelf space requests, and the prices will lower 2-3 dollars a stick.
  • gaberoxgaberox Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 824
    betasynn:
    gaberox:
    Yeah would be great if they continue to taste like the same cigar. Pepin wont be involved any more so well have to see how that goes.

I never got to try any of the Pepin made Padiias but Ive heard they werent as good after he left.

601, Cubao, Mi Barrio are my favorites right now so I can just hope for the best.

Actually, Ortega stated the opposite. All brands currently rolled and manufactured by Pepin will remain in his hands; all that will change are the boxes to accommodate shelf space requests, and the prices will lower 2-3 dollars a stick.

Well thats the best news Ive heard in a while. All that Ive been reading around the
    net today was saying Pepin wont be involved glad its not true. I wonder if prices will lower accross the board with samplers 5 packs etc. Or just on boxes. Thanks for the info.
  • betasynnbetasynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
    gaberox:
    betasynn:
    gaberox:
    Yeah would be great if they continue to taste like the same cigar. Pepin wont be involved any more so well have to see how that goes. I never got to try any of the Pepin made Padiias but Ive heard they werent as good after he left. 601, Cubao, Mi Barrio are my favorites right now so I can just hope for the best.
    Well thats the best news Ive heard in a while. All that Ive been reading around the net today was saying Pepin wont be involved glad its not true. I wonder if prices will lower accross the board with samplers 5 packs etc. Or just on boxes. Thanks for the info.
    From what I gather, the MSRP will drop; it's up to the retails for samplers and such, but I expect they probably will in primarily EO brand cigar samplers. If it's like, a sampler with 601 green, DPG blue, black, and the Padilla 1932 or something, I doubt that will drop.