Home General Discussion

Ordering DD (Ghurka Micro Batch) and have $7 extra to spend...

brainfrzbrainfrz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 73
Ideas? I was thinking of just getting a couple of the CCom blends...but are there any deals out there that are hidden? I know there is a 3 for $5 but thats sold out. Does that get included on the free shipping though?

Comments

• undulacundulac Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,129
    I recommend waiting until 9am and then calling the toll free #. They will be able to tell you what they have and they allllllllllways have some type of deal going on. Oh, and the free shipping is on your whole order.
  • brainfrzbrainfrz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 73
    Right on, I was thinking about that but don't want to come off as a cheapskate. What's killing me is this money came from selling some old bike parts that I was going to put into getting a tank lift bracket. Here I am spending that on cigars... Long story short I'm only 15 or so from having my 50ct (only humi I own) full. I think I'd get more satisfaction out of that then bobbing out my harley for now ;)
  • gdsim1gdsim1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 213
    brainfrz:
    Right on, I was thinking about that but don't want to come off as a cheapskate. What's killing me is this money came from selling some old bike parts that I was going to put into getting a tank lift bracket. Here I am spending that on cigars... Long story short I'm only 15 or so from having my 50ct (only humi I own) full. I think I'd get more satisfaction out of that then bobbing out my harley for now ;)
    I wouldnt worry about looking like a cheapskate bro - everybody here (CCom included) understands that the more money you save, the more money you have to buy MORE CIGARS WITH! :-)

• brainfrzbrainfrz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 73
    Called them up and got a good deal... Let's just say My humi will be full and I'm a happy camper! Thanks CCom!!!!!