Home General Discussion

CCOM Forum Blend?

Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 972
Now, I've been away for a while and have no idea what happened with the Forum Blend... I've tried searching, but can't find anything through search so I apologize if I am duplicating a topic. Can somebody chime in and bring me up to speed on where the Forum Blend is now?

Comments

• TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    repeat topic!!

Stan the man - good to have you around. The latest from Alex is that the forum blend factory is all backed up and it will be another 6 months or so before we see them.
  • Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 972
    But what's the name, size, wrapper, binder, filler? :)
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    it is the sumatra one. the maduro isnt going into production. if you search the "forum blend" then you will see the name and all the specifics everyone settled on.
  • bacon.jaybacon.jay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 718
    I just had one of the natural-wrapper Forum Blend stogies the other day and let me tell you, I don't think I've ever seen such a gorgeous cigar! It was a bit harsh on the finish though, something that I think a good year or more of aging will more than rectify, but it was still pretty darn tasty.

I'm with you Ren, I want some more! Haha

Does anybody know if they are going to spruce up the label at all? The ones I have currently only carry the plain white "AAA" label.

• kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    Renaissance_Man:
    wrapper: Ecuadorian Sumatra
    binder: Habano Jamastran Honduras
    Filler: Costa Rican Maduro seco, Nicaraguan condega viso, Ometepe Nicaragua Ligero, San Andrew Mexico Seco/Viso

the maduro that is not being produced in mass is Brazilian Arapiraca Maduro. (its even better IMHO)
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,750
    I can't wait to snatch up a box of these when they come out!!!
  • Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 972
    kuzi16:
    Renaissance_Man:
    Filler: Costa Rican Maduro seco, Nicaraguan condega viso, Ometepe Nicaragua Ligero, San Andrew Mexico Seco/Viso

the maduro that is not being produced in mass is Brazilian Arapiraca Maduro. (its even better IMHO)
    Awesome! I'm so excited now! A little disappointed I won't see a maduro as I liked that one better from the "first" forum blend that came out... Ecuadorian Sumatra is tasty though! If they need help with labels I can print some out here and mail them ;) LOL... I have had the opportunity to do this for some of the members here...
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    kuzi16:
    Renaissance_Man:

That sucks, I really wanted to try the maduro.