Home Ratings & Reviews

First Review in a WHILE - Oliva (Quite Excited)

Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 972
Since a few BsOTL have stepped up to keep Wrapper Binder Filler alive, we have redesigned the site to a powerhouse of a review site! And today - I have contributed my first review in a long time of the Oliva Serie G Maduro in the belicoso size. Man I love this cigar! Go check out the brand-spanking new Wrapper Binder Filler at WBFiller.com and chime in the comments! Glad to be back ;)!

Cheers!

Comments

• bacon.jaybacon.jay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 718
    I can't get the mobile site to come up on my blackberry. Any ideas as to why?

• Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 972
    Good to know! I think it has limitations - most of the older blackberrys actually cannot load it. Its unfortunate that BlackBerry uses such a legacy browser that simply does not support a lot of the code that is needed to render properly the mobile app... Or most mobile apps for that matter. We have this problem where I work with one of our mobile apps and we had to do a separate much scaled-down version of the app just for older blackberrys :/... I apologize for this, but I won't be able to fix this soon :/... It is hard to support ALL mobile devices...
  • HugemooseHugemoose Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 458
    Hey, I want some of those back! I only have one of my G's left....it's so sad!

And very nice review Stan! It's good to have you back.