Andy Dzikoski Fan Club

2»

Comments

• Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    MAJORdorMo:
    Alex Williams:
    all hail the beard.

You guys just don't get it...

White is not black, down is not up, and straw is not gold. Look around you. Neither Tim nor Andy are miracles - they are a product of reason, impossible unless one and one are two, and A equates to A.

And yet... alone, each man is a prisoner to bias. Dream, delusion, or the pain of a phantom limb -- to one man, they are as real as rain. Reality is consensus, and the people are losing faith. Take a walk, Alex. It is raining in CCOM, and you have simply chosen to not notice.
    And that children, is your brain on hallucinogenics.
  • nightmaremike31nightmaremike31 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    MAJORdorMo:
    Alex Williams:
    all hail the beard.

White is not black, down is not up, and straw is not gold. Look around you. Neither Tim nor Andy are miracles - they are a product of reason, impossible unless one and one are two, and A equates to A.

And yet... alone, each man is a prisoner to bias. Dream, delusion, or the pain of a phantom limb -- to one man, they are as real as rain. Reality is consensus, and the people are losing faith. Take a walk, Alex. It is raining in CCOM, and you have simply chosen to not notice.
    ...Dude, is that from BioShock 2?
  • MAJORdorMoMAJORdorMo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 356
    nightmaremike31:
    MAJORdorMo:
    Alex Williams:
    all hail the beard.

You catch on quick. ;D
  • nightmaremike31nightmaremike31 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    MAJORdorMo:
    nightmaremike31:
    MAJORdorMo:
    Alex Williams:
    all hail the beard.

You catch on quick. ;D
    Epic stuff right there.
  • mrpillowmrpillow Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 464
    Got my Torano's in via Andy, excellent service as usual. Gotta love Andy ^_^
    CCOM needs a sampler handpicked by Andy. It would be amazing.
    Andy has always chosen excellent sticks for me, I have no doubt this sampler would be fantastic.
    Looks like I'll run into some money on Monday, so I'll be placing an order then.
    I'm so excited =D
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Andy helped me out alot! He helped me get a sampler that was sold out by making it for me anyways and put together a Man O War sampler for me that has all 4 sticks in it. Andy is def a great guy! Thanks again Andy!
  • ljlljl Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 819
    Andy D hooked me up big time in Tim's absence. Thanks ANDY!!!
    Just ordered from Andy. Discounted me quite a bit and replaced the free cigar jar with a 5 pack of CAO Golds. All that PLUS free USPS shipping.

Andy is a
    god amongst men.
    Just put in my big birthday order with Andy, and boy is he awesome. I give him my budget and he managed to cut me a deal and get me TWICE the $$$$ of cigars I was going to get for the same price. I've got 22 sticks coming my way Friday, $90 worth of them are a surprise... Can't wait to see what he cooked up for me!
    Just got my package in from Andy, I cannot believe the awesome stuff he hooked me up with. Take a look at my latest post in the 'What did you get today' thread to see what abounded in the box...

Gotta love Andy!
    I ordered 2 of today's Nica Libre DD from Andy. He asked if I wanted anything else, and I said what the hell, throw in a Jucy Lucy (been wanting to try a Natural for awhile). I check my account, and he didn't charge me for the Jucy Lucy!

Thanks Andy!
  • doromathdoromath Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 576
    Another awesome order placed with Andy D. Should top my humidor back up to full with delicious, premium tastiness without breaking the budget.

Thanks Andy!
  • NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 728
    doromath:
    Another awesome order placed with Andy D. Should top my humidor back up to full with delicious, premium tastiness without breaking the budget.

Thanks Andy!
    Same here. Called him yesterday to patch up a damaged stick issue, and also got a sweet as hell deal on some top notch sticks... RP 1961's and some Man O War special Editions!! Pics of these babys to come. I LOVE the 1961's. You should all try them.
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    I would like to resurrect this thread. Since I met Andy at Cfest I have started placing all of my orders exclusevily through him. Each order I place he has far exceeded my expectations. EXCELLENT!!! Thanks for the great service!
  • bearbbearb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,044
    Trident:
    I would like to resurrect this thread. Since I met Andy at Cfest I have started placing all of my orders exclusevily through him. Each order I place he has far exceeded my expectations. EXCELLENT!!! Thanks for the great service!
    +1 agreed on so many levels! I too met Andy briefly at CF this year and he is a quality guy in person. It is important to highlight a few of his attributes: his service is amazing; requests are quickly filled; sold out deals are created as closely as possible, whenever possible; and he tolerates my endless cigar questions without hesitation. Cigarfest reinforced in person for me, what we all have learned online or by phone, that being everyone @ ccom has such a high level of expertise and professionalism. From my experience, all the sales reps @ ccom are amazing and are clearly hired for their ability to create exceptional experiences; their product expertise; and their 'leave no stone unturned' mindset which helps to provide the consumer with what they desire....quality sticks at unbelieveable prices. Therefore, I believe that ultimately there is no need, nor benefit to compare our dealers, as we are all dealing with the best....thanks for all you do! And since this is the Andy fan club, I'd like to close with one final request....if possible, would you please send me an autographed poster and a lapel button with my membership application! :)
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Andy has always been a great BOTL and his current Deal is pretty impressive too, I had to jump in..
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    Oh ,,, Good,,, another e-mail I missed. I give up on c.com's mailing list. I am on or have been on all of them and I NEVER get e-mails unless it is to confirm an order. :(
  • Andrew DzikoskiAndrew Dzikoski BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users, Trusted Users Posts: 338
    Laker What's your email? I will make sure you get the deals if I have to email you them every week my self.
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 633
    Andy is the man! He has taken all of my orders and has always hooked me up. Thanks Andy!