Home General Discussion

Where do you smoke?

2»

Comments

• fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    Hayblet:
    fla-gypsy:
    Work, truck, back porch, garage (cold weather)
    There is cold weather in Florida? I lived there almost 20 years and only saw snow once.
    It was pretty freakin cold this past winter or it sure seemed like it.
    rossdavey2:
    Everyday after work on my chair by my front door watching the dog enjoy his freedom in the yard. On the patio of the local coffee shop while the wife shops. In the local B+M. on a drive thats over an hour. Outside at my wifes friends parties (most of the people there are not my type and being born and raised in Scotland, and a former Royal Marine Commando, I find being away form the group helps me not punch bawbags in the face). Pretty much everywhere I can.
    Good to see you posting and we would appreciate your views on things being originally from Scotland. I am of Scottish descent and find it an interesting place.
  • Dark RoastDark Roast Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 463
    Back deck, Warehouse at work. Only five of us there and two of us enjoy cigars the other smoke cigarettes. At the end of the day when warm we open dock doors and enjoy a cold beverage with cigars and nice warm breeze comes in. In car during work day if I have hour drive time.
  • rossdavey2rossdavey2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 979
    What sort of things brother? If your talking Scotch then its The Glenlevit first fill. If its cigars bold and full bodied. If its other things in life that could take a while. Ask away you can always PM me.
  • jhunter127jhunter127 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 47
    What no one said it yet.....
    I smoke after sex......
    Oh where not when lol sry
  • AdcuriumAdcurium Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 170
    Then you should slow down...
  • rossdavey2rossdavey2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 979
    Man you made me LOL with that one. Made my day.
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,561
    Anywhere not prohibited by law or ordinance or bad taste.
    rossdavey2:
    What sort of things brother? If your talking Scotch then its The Glenlevit first fill. If its cigars bold and full bodied. If its other things in life that could take a while. Ask away you can always PM me.
    All things are game. I will send them on as I think of them.
  • undulacundulac Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,129
    Adcurium:
    Then you should slow down...

Beat me to it. haha
  • gdsim1gdsim1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 213
    In a deck chair... beside the pool... on a just warm sunny spring day... with a good book... and my MORBIDLY OBESE pug laying in the sun beside me.

Between all that, and girls looking andf dressing SO fine because its warming up?

Its the best time of the year to be a cigar smoker my friends. :-)

• Dustin1981Dustin1981 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 410
    If the weather is nice I like to sit out back at the table. When its raining or cold I have my room in the garage and a wood burner if needed, turn on the stereo or tv if there is a game on and have one there. I have not had one at the B&M in a long time but the guys there are starting to warm up to me the more time I spend there so I might try again.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    I do not have a good set up. basically outside somewhere.
  • ug danug dan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 375
    The Backyard by the grill, in the truck or at work. The backyard is preferred. Cant wait for more good weather.
  • LCarLCar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 57
    Usually I smoke on the front porch or back porch and make conversations with my girlfriend. I'm one of the lucky ones, as my girlfriend likes SOME cigars. She doesn't like the smell or flavor of ALL of them, but at least she likes some...but back to the question. If I'm at my parents', my father and I will burn one on his back porch or while walking around his pond. If I'm out to catch a beer with my dad, we are sure to go to a bar that still allows smoking so we can have a stogie there. My best friend used to live about 10 minutes away, and he and I would frequently smoke cigars on his back porch and discuss the meaning of life. There have been many times where we would smoke a couple in a row and be still talking at 2 or 3 in the morning. If I really really want a cigar when I'm driving, I'll light one up in my car if I have a longer ride, but I generally don't like smoking in my car. As far as the TIME to smoke, well, I think I speak for most of the people on this forum when I say that we don't really find all the time that we would like to. I think we all would like to have more time to dedicate to smoking cigars. But during the week I find time after work to unwind with a good stick. Personally though, my favorite times to have a cigar are on the weekends, either first thing in the morning with my coffee, (the breakfast of champions, a coffee and a cigar), or right after a hearty dinner.