Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

A Pass Deux

madurofanmadurofan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,152
Ok we're going to send the pass back around. Feel free to participate even if you weren't in the last one. We're going to try to keep a few low end sticks in here as well so don't be intimidated if your collection isn't what some of us have. This time there are gonna be a few extra rules. All the rules from the first pass still apply these are in addition to those.

1. If you agree to participate, you must participate. Take 2 or 3 sticks out and put the same number of sticks back in.
2. These sticks must be of equivalent value. This goes both ways don't put in a high valued stick and take out a low valued, this may make it harder for people later down the pass to participate bc they don't have anything of equivalent value. I'm trying to keep this as an everyday stick pass with one premium stick in it. Nothing ultra premium last time it started as a Gurkha Titan.
3. This time you will post what you took and what you replaced it with within 1 day of sending it out. If someone hits you with some extra sticks through the pass feel free to acknowledge that but please do not list the contents of any extra sticks that were not meant for you.
4. Please try your best to get the box back out within 48 hours of receiving, so it keeps on moving.
5. I hate that I have to do this but you must have participated in a previous game and sent out sticks to someone else to participate in this pass.
6. You must mail the package yourself. Do not give it to wives, girlfriends, or especially secretaries to mail out for you! This will forever be known as Diasing a package. LOL This time I'm going to post the list of whos in on this post, I'll just edit it to update. So continue to look at this first post.

1.ME(Maddy, Landon)
2.Dep691
3.laker1963
4.j0zer
5.doody
6.scrambler
7.urbi
8.bass
9.BTMisles
10.kaspera
11.rusirius
12.vankleekkw
13.rdnstn
14.Bad Andy
15.sdip

The list is now officially cut off. 15 was my goal for this one.

Comments