Home General Discussion

CCOM Rocks and I have the goods to prove it

MrGreenMachineMrGreenMachine Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 89
So I guess last month there was a sweepstakes for some nice Rocky's. A box of Vintage 90's, box of Sun Grown and a box of Decades. Well guess what? I won! Got the Vintage 90's and the Sun Grown today, Decades on back order. Woot! Thank you CCOM! Now, I've got to start another cooler!

Comments

• kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    MrGreenMachine:
    So I guess last month there was a sweepstakes for some nice Rocky's. A box of Vintage 90's, box of Sun Grown and a box of Decades. Well guess what? I won! Got the Vintage 90's and the Sun Grown today, Decades on back order. Woot! Thank you CCOM! Now, I've got to start another cooler!
    YOU S... oh, excuse me, Congratulations Mr. Green.
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,585
    lucky m***********.... been round here a year and ain't won s***.... some people have all the luck I tell ya

Oh yeah, congrats though, haha
  • Poker SlobPoker Slob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 996
    Congrats man. I would kill for a box of decades. I'm down to my last stick.
  • Stryker808Stryker808 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 269
    Score!....Ive been trying to win those damn contests for four years. I'm glad to hear that someone here is actually winning these things! Congrats and enjoy the sticks! The give aways have really gotten better since last year. Before it used to be like a few premiums or a single box, now days its 3 boxes of cigars. Damn!
  • Dark RoastDark Roast Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 463
    Congrats on the great widfall! Smoke and enjoy!
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    Congrats Mr. Green. I'm sick that I didn't win that box of Decades. I really like those and have about 3 left all with about 6 months on them.
  • ljlljl Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 819
    Congrats! Anything that won't fit that cooler? Plenty of room at my place!
  • ThewelderThewelder Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 679
    So since he posted it on the boards does that go down as another win for a board member
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    Pics or it didn't happen!
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    Mr Machine, in the spirit of the Obama Administration, I think it only fair that you now "spread the wealth". It's your duty as an American citizen to now start spreading those sticks around to fellow BOTLs. If you don't, I'll be forced to tell Obama how selfish you're being so that he can invite you to the WH for a Bud Light and have a "teachable moment" with you.

Also, in the spirit of Chicago politics, all will be forgotten for a few Decades thrown my way (wink, wink).
  • MrGreenMachineMrGreenMachine Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 89
    Pics will come in an upcoming newsletter I beleive! There may be some horse tradin goin on but I'll wait til the decades show up for that!