Home General Discussion

This forum is awesome.

KCWKCW Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,253
I gotta tell ya. I just visited another forum. I picked a thread, and they jumped all over this poor New B. Very hostile. Its good to be here.... You guys are the best...

Comments

• sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    I've also found that the tone of the other forums are a bit more hostile than I would like. For a noob, this could be very discouraging.

I've seen tons of patience and knowledge from the members here. Of course, how cool is it when Alex or The Beard (or any of the other consultants) pops in and gives us upcoming news or special deals ("i love ruination," anyone?).
  • xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    KCW:
    I gotta tell ya. I just visited another forum. I picked a thread, and they jumped all over this poor New B. Very hostile. Its good to be here.... You guys are the best...
    ah jeez, who let this jerk back on the forums? We need to perma-ban this guy and purge the forums of his kind
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    I agree 100% this is the best cigar forum I've found....
    oh and yes xmarco lets swing the BAN HAMMER!!! LOL ;D

• zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,214
    Wait.... there's another cigar forum????
  • Dark RoastDark Roast Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 463
    zoom6zoom:
    Wait.... there's another cigar forum????
    +1
  • brotheradambrotheradam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 896
    Totally agree KCW, Brothers here are the best.
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    Yeah, this forum rocks...only time I've seen all Hell break loose is when someone mentions the "T" word...lol
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    I consider myself lucky. This was the 1st forum of any kind that I ever visited. Never really saw the point in it until I had questions about cigars. Sadly I know they are not all the same out there. Too bad for them and I'm glad we have a great community here.
  • gripnripgripnrip Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 406
    +1 I've learned so much here. Plus the camaraderie is very cool. Thanks for letting this Newb be a part of the community!
  • doromathdoromath Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 576
    Agreed on all accounts. The BOTLs here are a breed apart who have all managed to not only develop impeccable taste and knowledge, but have done it without turning into pretentious horse's arses, which seems to be the norm on pretty much every other cigar forum I've found.

The generosity on the Trades, Passes and Bombs forum alone is unparalleled in most communities.

• HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    KCW:
    This forum is awesome
    Um, duh? Lol I love it too amigo

Krieg:
    Yeah, this forum rocks...only time I've seen all Hell break loose is when someone mentions the "T" word...lol
    Why Krieg, whatever could you mean???
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Yup, this forum is great. Only one I visit even though I signed up at another place.

Great BOTl's here!