Home General Discussion

Man o' War Virtue 'Pre-Release' Sampler

leonardleonard Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 359
Did anyone get the new and improved sampler deal today?

Comments

• KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    I got the email, but probably won't get this one. I have quite a few MoWs right now.
  • coachjamiecoachjamie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 337
    How do you get emails about this? I got the news letter today but gig not see this in there.
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    coachjamie:
    How do you get emails about this? I got the news letter today but gig not see this in there.
    Send an email to Tim and ask him to add you to the list.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    Please do share...
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    THE BEARD:
    My early favorite for Cigar of the Year, the brand new Man o' War Virtue is stunning. This 'Pre-Release' sampler is your best way to try this full-flavored beauty before it is officially in stock! Smooth, mellow, and easy smoking - this flavorful cigar is maker AJ Fernandez's best yet.

Man o' War Virtue 'Pre-Release' Sampler - available through this email for only $25! The sampler features six (6) cigars - one of each size (Robusto, Mini Salomon, Torpedo, Toro, Corona, and Churchill).

Buy 3 or more samplers for free shipping!

Virtue is one of the smoothest cigars on the market, and easily one of the smoothest concoctions ever created by A.J. Fernandez. It contains just the right amount of Nicaragua ligero to give it a light punch to keep all you full-bodied Man O' War fans satisfied while also utilizing Nicaraguan seco and viso tobaccos for medium-bodied experience that remains smooth and creamy from start to finish. A.J. wrapped this beauty with a limited Ecuadorian-grown Connecticut leaf cultivated in 2002 and its thick gauge creates a hearty complexity with a mellow finish.

If you are interested in taking advantage of this deal, simply reply to this email. Shipping will be $5. Please indicate how many samplers you want, if more than one. If you order 3 or more samplers you get free shipping!! I will use the same card as your last order and ship to the same address unless you indicate otherwise. Feel free to ask me any questions you may have regarding this special deal. Thank you as always!
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    My guess is that the corona is actually a lonsdale.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Got this email today. $25 sounded a lot better than $40 so I emailed Tim back and had him put me down for 2. So looking forward to this one.
  • KCWKCW Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,253
    I got it. $25.00 for 6 no shipping. Had to try (even though I have no business buying more cigars right now)
  • KCWKCW Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,253
    KCW:
    I got it. $25.00 for 6 no shipping. Had to try (even though I have no business buying more cigars right now)
    Correction. I paid shipping.
  • jhunter127jhunter127 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 47
    Ok I learned my lesson, Internet ordering is for suckers. I made a huge order (well for me Huge!) and ordered one of these at the internet price. Live and learn..... I did plead to the Beard to put me on the secret squirrel list though..... Place Witty Beard joke here.
  • xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    jhunter127:
    I did plead to the Beard to put me on the secret squirrel list though..... Place Witty Beard joke here.
    Secret Squirrel hides in The Beard - that's why he's so secret
  • jhunter127jhunter127 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 47
    Well played my good man, well played!