Home General Discussion

Mysterio...

pnaylonpnaylon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 214
Has anyone ever had an LFD Mysterio? I'm tempted to try it. Pretty much just for the name though.

Comments

• sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    I also want to try it. Apparently it's pretty rare but I know a place where I can order it from.
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,561
    I have 3 outta 4 I just traded for. They are a nice little cigar, good flavors/construction.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    i can get them on the regular, but i have yet to try one. i dont know why. i love LFD
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    As much as I like LFD, I found myself a little disappointed with the Mysterio. I can't put my finger on it, but it just seemed to be missing something that I enjoy in most other LFD cigars.
  • pnaylonpnaylon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 214
    j0z3r:
    As much as I like LFD, I found myself a little disappointed with the Mysterio. I can't put my finger on it, but it just seemed to be missing something that I enjoy in most other LFD cigars.
    Hmmmmm i guess its a...mystery? MUHAHAHAHA

• TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    I grabbed one just because it's questionably the coolest looking cigar ever. I probably won't smoke it because I'm afraid of smoking the last one of anything...
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    j0z3r:
    very mild cigar, not as much punch as I was hoping and that is for both blends.
  • KCWKCW Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,253
    pnaylon:
    Has anyone ever had an LFD Mysterio? I'm tempted to try it. Pretty much just for the name though.
    I want one of these bad. I think it comes Maduro or Habano (not sure though).
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    TatuajeVI:
    I grabbed one just because it's questionably the coolest looking cigar ever. I probably won't smoke it because I'm afraid of smoking the last one of anything...
    Gift it to me and I will smoke it for you. I'm not scared! Don't worry I will tell you what it tastes like.